Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

Off to a good start! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nice work bro! So, do you expact the hottest part of summer is over for you down there now? I recall you saying something about you don’t grow in summer since you can’t control the high temps?

4 Likes

Nicely done brother…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

My Growzone is in a shed.
Currently my babies are in my WIR
so I can control the environment for the rest of Summer.

4 Likes

Nice! Glad you can grow again :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Looking like a great start @Enlightened420

6 Likes

Sugar black :rose: :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: seen nothing but good things . Following for sure !

3 Likes

Thank you my friends
@anon33684698 @AfgVet @Joshmcginnis28 :v:

A few more strains joined the party today

15 Likes

Oh wow! You’re going to have your hands full!

2 Likes

You’re out of control, I like it :ok_hand:

5 Likes

So do I brother :crazy_face:

This morning, all but 2 beans have popped and 1 of those was pilot error, knocked it over and I’m not entirely certain there’s even a bean still in their :rofl:

With some knowledge, gratefully accepted from @Big123, I chose to drop on the new moon of Capricorn, evidently with great success!

11 Likes

Looking good my friend! Your gonna have your hands full :wink:

5 Likes

Looking stellar My Brother! I’m stoked for your grow!! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::metal:

5 Likes

Just got my annual badge the other day…
9 years I’ve been on this sight helping and sharing information…
Crazy how time flies when your caught up in life and all of its many bull$$hittss…
Always glad that I have you guy’s to keep me grounded… :hugs::+1::wink::shushing_face:
:v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Happy to see y’all kickin around my brothers, hope your world’s are green :v:

4 Likes

Week 1

@Dman1969 @anon33684698 @merlin44 @CoyoteCody @Skydiver @GreenJewels @Mat @repins12
@Stonedrus @shindig153

This lil ones shell got stuck,
while removing it, I accidentally tore off one of the cotys, if she doesn’t get over it, I’ll gift it to a friend and drop another :japanese_ogre:

Now that the leaves and stems are formed, I’ll introduce a small fan to strengthen the stems and move air.
The WIR holds between 50 - 60% RH
The domes are off during lights on and vice versa to keep high RH during lights off, seedling mat on constantly.

Good vibes, keep it green

:v::green_heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

28 Likes

I love the affie freak :green_heart:…awesome line up… Keep on keeping on…:v:

4 Likes

Autos and photos together? Or will they go in different areas? Everyone is looking good even Mango Haze 2 or Nemo as I like to call her now :rofl:

5 Likes

Looking good :sunglasses:. Thanks for the tag? I’ll be following along for sure.

5 Likes

Dammit My Brother you got one hell of a variety pack goin!! May the grow Gods smile and shine upon your grow!! I’m so stoked for you!! :pray::v::metal:

6 Likes