Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

That was a very good tune My Brother!! Enlightenment even! :wink::sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

Myco for strong roots, in a seedling mix, trying out the little dirt bags this run, I like the idea of not transplanting… I don’t wait for tails, as I believe busting the soil is like their 1st push up :laughing:

Im not a fan of plastic, all plastic this grow, is reused from last run

It’s a work in progress and only temporary :laughing:
I :green_heart: that budder bar,
grows awesome veg monsters :v:

18 Likes

Nice :+1: I may be more excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: about your grow than you My Brother :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: I can’t wait to see those girls kickin it!! May the Grow Gods smile upon you!! :pray::v::metal:

7 Likes

Yassss! Excited to see you work your magic :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @hoppiebunny

4 Likes

Why thank you!

3 Likes

Happy cannaversary @hoppiebunny giphy (1) may you and yours have a splendid eve…:tada::tada::beers::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Thanks arrow!

3 Likes

I love mykos I use it in coco😂

2 Likes

Happy cannaversary @hoppiebunny

How many years is it? :purple_heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Happy Cannaversary beautiful bunny, have a great day @hoppiebunny :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks @BStarr and @Enlightened420 :green_heart: this is just my first year, im still a babaaay. Ahah

8 Likes

Considering how much I’ve learnt since I threw some magic beans in the dirt not even 3 months ago, 1 year is actually a fair while at a hobby :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Happy Cannaday fellow cultivator… :partying_face::+1::metal:
:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Sorry i should clarify. Its only one year on the forum. Ive been a helper for a few years now. But just this year did I learn most of what I know now lol. Meeting the community has given me motivation to be more involved.

Thanks @peachfuzz :green_heart:

11 Likes

Happy cake :cake: day!!! And to many more!! Keep on keeping on!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969 !! :green_heart:

5 Likes

@BStarr,
I have made jerky and biltong from pumped silverside, both with a dry rub and wet marinade, using a home made dehydrator and I have seen it done using cold smoke method, now I’m hungry :yum:

8 Likes

Cool that’s how I do my jerky actually. Woolies silverside is my favourite, plus I have a stack of different marinades I like to cycle through. Actually, one of them includes a biltong rub mix but I add it to wet ingredients.

So I guess the biltong is also dehydrated as much larger pieces?

Here’s my last batch:

8 Likes

48 hours after tasting dirt, both Cherry Bombs have sprouted 1st.

Hot on their heels are SBR and GG

There are a few more soil disturbances and we will see more sprouts in the next 48 hrs. They all received a light squirt of Aloe go-go juice, as the soil was dry this morning. The dirt bags seem to retain moisture well and should encourage roots to grow outwards…

The cupboard is holding well,
but if the RH drops out, I have an Ace up my sleeve :wink:

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

12 Likes