Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

Could be a few things. Light… VPD… sleeping? Shhh… the soil may not drain well and there is infact still plenty of moisture in it? Maybe its dry?

6 Likes

@Cannabian has you covered! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

The play of the day goes to @kaptain3d, who sent me a random txt and rather than admit I had no idea what he was talking about,
I have just spent an hour going through my posts from yesterday;

Please enlighten me, what was the hidden meaning of the txt, or was it maybe meant for another recipient, was it about vapes?
So confused :crazy_face:

7 Likes

What a magical weekend :heart_eyes:

For any of my Ozzy Gromies,
if you’re looking for a stunning get away on the Sunny Coast,
hit me up, this place was amazing!

16 Likes

@Enlightened420 it looks glorious my friend! Very nice!!

4 Likes

It looks amazing!

4 Likes

It is the first time I have ever left a perfect 10 review anywhere,
there is something elemental about the place, I instantly felt relaxed,
at home and in tune with my environment. The better half thought it was pretty sweet too :laughing:

@anon33684698, you should take your Mrs to this place, you gal’s would love it.

10 Likes

Omg @Enlightened420 you’ve actually just given me such a gift with this! We are getting married in October 2021 and our honeymoon was “meant to” be in Thailand where my girl proposed but of course overseas travel is out of the equation for a little while now, and she said why don’t we spend a week at the Sunny Coast. You, my friend, have just inadvertently found my answer :purple_heart:

11 Likes

My enlightened friend…are you sure you not suppose to enter the travel industry…cause I’m willing to swim to that spot under this current madness we find ourselves in…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Next round of experimentation will commence shortly, half-way through Summer should be almost perfect timing and thanks to everything I have learned from @Big123 my drops will be planned according to the optimal moon phase for germination.

Possible strains include:

Various ILGM fem/photo

Cali dream
Blue Dream
Skywalker OG
Amnesia Haze
Gold leaf
Chocolope
Bigbud

Various other breeders
(Gifts, which I am most grateful for, thank you my friends :pray:)

Black Sugar Rose
Gorilla Glue
Lights out Larry

Courtesy of @shindig153

Double Affie
Texas Gunnian

Courtesy of @kettle

Mauie Wowie - Cherry Bomb

Sebring give-aways

These will go into either super/living soil.

Kindly donated by
@CoyoteCody

Greyskull
Skullberry

These regs will go into my auto pots, 3 of each (after sexing)…

It’s getting close now, I can feel my anticipation building, who knew I would miss growing this much?..

22 Likes

I always think that I will take a longer break between grows. But I feel the same thing, it’s like I must be growing :+1:

11 Likes

It was a forced break,
my equipment can’t deal with the Australian summer and function optimally, so it made sense not to battle Mother Nature, when I know I can’t win… Yet. I have further plans in the making :laughing:

14 Likes

Impressive my friend! Can’t wait to see what you pick! It’s going to be fun to watch! :clap:

8 Likes

Sounds like you got a great plan my brother! I’m stoked and can’t wait to see your next grow! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Nice selection of seeds to choose from! Decisions decisions🤔 which ones to choose.

I have strains I still haven’t tried yet. Wish I had the space to grow them all.

7 Likes

Holy seed choices @Enlightened420!!! The Skywalker OG and Lights out Larry sounds interesting!!! I got Skywalker OG seeds awhile back going to do those after 2 rounds of autos​:hugs: i hope all is well with you my friend!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

7 Likes

Decisions , decisions :thinking: those are all some heavy hitters brother ! Whatever you pick your going to have some fun . Good luck with your choice’s and your set up as well ! Looking forward to seeing your start again ! High Times @Enlightened420 :v:

6 Likes

Black sugar rose sounds interesting :thinking:

6 Likes

I really like what Ive seen from BSR and GG, they are in. Also want to try the MW. Either way, I’m thinking the tent will be more stacked than last round. The double affie has a cool background…

9 Likes

Sugar Black rose is potent and very relaxing. It smells so good. It has a floral bouquet that smells slightly of rose. If our supply didn’t run out my wife would still be smoking it. She’ll have to wait for harvest time.

Gorilla Glue is awesome. Smells of earth, cheese, and coffee. Great high that keeps me pretty focused, in good spirits, relaxed, energetic, but not overly energetic. Nice and even high.

Double Affie looks interesting. Black sugar rose also has black domina roots.

8 Likes