Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

@Enlightened420 very nice harvest!!! That a girl baby!!! Glad she turned out so nice! Just had a feeling about her. Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Very well done! Congrats!

2 Likes

Enlightened-
If you happen to see my mind anywhere would you please catch it so I can get it back?lol I am happy to hear that you are feeling better! It seems like I make a post, and a day later I am 1000 posts behind! lol Our demons think they run the show sometimes, but they don’t. I am an emotional sponge, I soak up whatever I come in contact with. It was good when I was a social worker because I could really listen to people and help them. But it can be not so good. I gave my demons a talk last night; told them that they were not going to say all of those bullying remarks to me anymore. I hope you continue on your journey and it brings you much peace of mind, contentment, and happiness. You had a great harvest! Pat yourself on the back for that. Be safe and peace…

4 Likes

@patchman it’s probably lost in some far reaching dimension,
with the portion of mine that I lost years ago…

Thank you for the kind words my friend, they are appreciated,
I have recently been speaking with some friends, off-line, who have helped me immensely and been beacons of light for me to follow home.
I won’t embarrass you,
but you each know who you are :wink:

11 Likes

That’s a sweet harvest!!! :heart_eyes: Glad your getting back to your enlightened self My Brother!! And I hope you have a great and restful night!! More good vibes and positive energy are sent your way! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Everyone still think this is a deficiency?
@Budbrother @Enlightened420

It seems to mostly effect the upper canopy

How close are you to harvest?

3 Likes

I was just on the same line of thought…

2 Likes

You know what they say about great minds :+1:

2 Likes

Classic K def there. That usually happens close to the last few weeks.

6 Likes

Yea I’m definitely in my last couple weeks what do I do ?
@Budbrother @Enlightened420 @repins12

1 Like

A small feeding of potash (potassium sulfate) would resolve the issue.

1 Like

Okay, I was using a 3 part feeding regimen and i was going a little over the reccomended dose when this started. Once it started I stopped feeding for a couple weeks and then last week I fed at half strength

1 Like

Thank you my friend, that is one of my favorites. I find my darkest hours comeing as I approach my darkest day, the winter solstice. I need the Sun as it clears my thoughts and gives me peace. I find the only replacement to be the lights of a winter grow room. I still have not recreated the sun, but I intend to try on a daily basis.

4 Likes

I’ve seen your growzone @Stonedrus, it’s getting close…
The power of the Sun, in the palm of my hand, I read that in Tesla’s biography, fascinating man, well ahead of his time.

Thank you for your thoughts and kind words :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

@Tayler52
Budbrother has you covered,
Give her a feed and see how she does, good luck with final flower :v:

3 Likes

Yes it is!

1 Like

Time zone is probably ass about face, but happy Cannaversary whenever it hits @Cannabian,
How are those beautiful big girls of yours, drop some photo love :v:

2 Likes

Oh my GOSH! The cold weather is jackin’ these afghans up hard! They went from kinda frosty to diamonds overnight!

9 Likes