Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

How will this affect my grow, there is a small split and this is the closest I could bring them back together @Budbrother @Bulldognuts @Enlightened420 @Cannabian @shindig153 @Dman1969 @Chasworks

8 Likes

Prop the two branches from underneath if possible to close the gap, otherwise it hopefully will not hurt the plant.

5 Likes

Agree with @Stonedrus,
Prop the branches and wack some honey in there, she should be fine @Tayler52

Thank you for all of the kind words my friends, you have all helped me in this grow, one way or another.

Each of the plants this grow round were finished in a different
manner. This is the 1st time I have performed a budwash… Just didn’t feel natural to me :laughing:

I am now sold on budwashing :face_vomiting:

I had planned on hanging the girls whole, but during chop they had other ides and split where old wounds were…

Set the oscillating fan on 30 minutes to dry excess water.
I have also set up a seedling mat and bucket of water to create a more stable humidity zone…
For the slow dry :v:

13 Likes

I agree with @Stonedrus and a little aloe or honey on the crack will do wonders. :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Im pretty sure it split yesterday, is it too late to put back together? Also I have no honey or aloe @Dman1969 @Stonedrus

4 Likes

@Tayler52.

This is a pretty bad break outdoor.
If you’ve got a few zip ties. They work.
But close the crack if you can.
:v:

12 Likes

Beg some off your neighbour and keep a jar in the pantry for emergencies, great stuff!

P.S Stitched her up good @Oldguy, she looked pretty beat up after the storm…

4 Likes

Brother. So glad for you on the final plants harvested. And you may have sold me on trying the bud wash. :wink::+1:
:v::pray:

4 Likes

I figured, it couldn’t be a real experimental comparison grow,
if I didn’t try most methods…
I even did, no flush, no dark,
hang branches. She was the roughest outta the lot, made me cough every hit.
(Got flicked to my guy :wink:) 3+ days in dark and a full flush a week ago.
So far this is my favourite, they have frosted amazingly and when they went dark, still had 25% white hairs…

4 Likes

For outdoors, bud washing is a must, imo… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I was talking to kettle about it,
he doesn’t normally budwash either, but after thinking about it…
I remembered all the gnats and predators in the tent,
all over the plants… :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:
Then when I saw the mould residue (the oily substance on top of water, for any Gromies that don’t know)
I was totally grossed out and tempted to budwash buds I have curing… Meh

8 Likes

Yup, the first time you gaze in your buckets after that first wash… :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance fellas. And the graphic nail in the coffin. Enlightened my brother :joy::joy::joy:
The rest of my girl gets a bath when she’s done.
100%.
:v::pray::drooling_face:

6 Likes

WOW, great job

4 Likes

Is my flowering time going to be affected by the split? @Stonedrus @Enlightened420 @Oldguy

11 Likes

Nice job! I’m sure you won’t see a difference. Almost all my plants have splitted and I’m not doing half bad…imo… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

So tasty bruh!!!

4 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding brother :+1:t2: :v:t2:

3 Likes

Nice my friend very nice​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::australia::australia:

1 Like