Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

It’s important to try it before the cure so you can appreciate the difference it makes.

4 Likes

Beautiful buds!!:astonished:

4 Likes

Buds are starting to get fat and about half way through flower… can anyone tell me why this plant does not stink up my room, the only time I can really smell it is if I’m right in front of it or if I’m touching it. @Bulldognuts @Oldguy @repins12 @Dman1969 @Enlightened420

4 Likes

IMO some plants smell and some don’t until cured. I’ve grown the same strain twice and one grow stunk up the place and the other didn’t until after chop
and cure. But both were amazing smoke. It may have been environmental Or Mabee just me! :thinking: I use to put my nose through a lot of pain with things that weren’t supposed to be goin up it!! :flushed: :rofl::joy: :v::call_me_hand:
Edit as a matter of fact my last grow never smelled up the place. But it’s smelling good from the cure :wink:

6 Likes

If relative humidity is low the smell will be reduced
And Sometimes it’s just the genetics.
:v:

1 Like

I hate to say this but some plants look fantastic! Great shape and branchy and everything, and still rely on the right phenotypic expression to have great terpine profiles. And example is the 3 Balkhi Im growing. All around 11 feet tall and a couple pounds of bud. The biggest one with the fattest colas and huge leaves is the least impressive on the stem rub and general terpine profile … so far. The second one is in between the big one and the smaller one, it smells pretty good but not awesome. Has the best structure and is a real producer, the buds however are airy and not as compact and dense as numba 3.
Now Numba 3 is fire :fire: this plant has burnt rubber, hashy sandlewood and just an amazing coffee/chocolate stem rub. The buds are dense and the structure is great. Smaller plant but still a couple pounds Im thinking.
The thing is, if you grow from seed you can expect a few glorious looking plants to be a disappointment in the end product, it just happens.

Here my daughter is standing next to them, from the left is numba 3 then 2 etc etc. here they are a few weeks ago

12 Likes

Nice, very very nice…as per everybody else…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes
3 Likes

One month into flower, should I trim these lower leaves? @Budbrother @Enlightened420 @Oldguy @Cannabian @Dman1969

7 Likes

Nice job - these are looking amazing!

1 Like

I would trim the ones that aren’t getting any light to redirect energy to the buds.

1 Like

Outta likes but, agree with @Enlightened420

2 Likes

Looking amazing :wink: :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looks like everything gets light. I’d just leave it as is. Leaves produce energy to build buds.

2 Likes

My Growzone is in darkness.
Finishing out the 2 GL clones,
Baby and Penny, they were flushed a couple of days ago and in order to keep my timeline they will be dark for 2-3 days, then chopped and hung whole for as long as possible, I’m going for a slow dry,
fingers crossed @AAA :crossed_fingers:
I must go away for work this weekend, so everything has fallen into place nicely and timing couldn’t have worked out better.

Have a great day Gromies :v:

10 Likes

U got me keen my friend soooooo
CHOP TIME

15 Likes

1 down 5 to go​:tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

Lovely bouquet :bouquet:!

3 Likes

Nice little plant hey she turned out very nice!!
Im all done now thank f😁ck
Wait and see what weigh they bring now.
I’m smoking a bud now that I picked a couple day ago and it is crazy nice😜

1 Like

14 Likes