Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

@shindig153

I’m planning on taking more clones shortly, this time I will take larger samples to see if there is a difference, maybe they will root easier?.. :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

On my first cloning attempt I took stems from my first pruning. They didn’t make it, I’m fairly confident that they were to small. On my second attempt I used more mature and larger cuttings, they seem to be pulling through.

8 Likes

I try the lowest node, i found that if i wait until they are longer and stronger its definitely easier and the success rate go’s way up :face_with_monocle: my experience

5 Likes

So far I’m battling 1000…
From 10 clones cut, they have all survived so far, I use the bottom nodes also, but put my success rate down to Aloe Vera and the knowledge I learned on @Mrcrabs cloning thread, prior to my 1st attempt…

12 Likes

Thank you for pointing out @Mrcrabs 's thread! I bookmarked it.
I need to up my cloning game too… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Here it is for anyone looking to improve their cloning skillz :v:

13 Likes

Found it thanks :+1:

2 Likes

High Enlightened420
I hope you don’t mind a latecomer dropping in to observe the festivities. Just a quick glance tells me to stick around LOL.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

All are welcome my friend @MoBilly good vibes, keep it green :v:

2 Likes

Us crazy Aussies will keep you entertained @MoBilly :joy:

5 Likes

3 things in life are a certainty;

1, Taxes.
2, Death.
3, Aussies are crazy AF

:laughing::rofl::laughing:

9 Likes

Guys, I believe that fact is widely acknowledged by approximately 99% of the world.
It is no secret that y’all are on a whole nuther level of knutts!

Present company included it appears.
I mean that in the nicest way possible. LOL

5 Likes

That sums life up pretty accurately @Enlightened420 :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I didn’t know there was another way to take a comment like that. That’s always a compliment in my books :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Same here, we cherish weirdos in this household…

11 Likes

I am not an Aussie but may I be an honorary member. After all anybody who likes and eats this stuff has to be a little crazy.:rofl:

5 Likes

Honorary Membership Granted,
that shtuff is just nasty :laughing:

Personally I prefer Promite

Although it does make a decent gravy @fast-grow :yum:

6 Likes

I’m glad I could help you … love sharing the knowledge…:pray:t4:

6 Likes

Haha anyone crazy enough to eat our National food spread automatically gets honorary Aussie status lol

I’ve converted to Promite after my whole life as a Vegemite kinda gal. But if I make toast then grill cheese ontop, it still has to be Vegemite for me cos I think the cheese nullifies the saltiness of the spread somewhat

4 Likes

@Mrcrabs,

Appreciate the knowledge and appreciate you sharing it, good to see you’re still kickin around, hope your world is green my friend :v:

2 Likes