Twisted leaves on amnesia haze auto?

No offence tookin my guy im here to learn.

1 Like

Now that ive looked at it out the tent i think it may be a heat thing she was a lot more purky before the temp went up outside.

Iā€™m in a 5 by 10 by 7 I use half of it for plants in half of it for gear Fins and filtersā€¦ use a 1000HPS and 4 300 W LED. Normally do a mother or 3 and clonesā€¦ the fast flower time of the autos has me thinking

My ww autos finished in 13 weeks.ive done a couple photos too but i def like the quick finish of the autos and it was great smoke too.i would like to see the amnesia u did if u get a chence to.and sorry for call8n u a man if infact u arnā€™t.lol

Yes now that you mention it um the 1st couple nodes look very tight and it gets a little more spacey the further it goes up which could be a temperature thing like you saidā€¦ I have found that temperature plays a huge role in stretch and vertical growth in general

One can keep plants extremely compact, 2 compact really if one wantsā€¦using LEDs with no IR in them. I have so many questions about autos about how long they vege, about the effects of co2, how do they differ in terms of their nutrient requirements, does anyone do 11 on and one off? 5:3o on :3o off? Potency? Size variation between strains? Within strains?

Didnā€™t mention the pic is amnesia haze femā€¦ wonderful genes Iā€™d sayšŸ˜Ž

Yea thats a great lookin girl.the 2 vipar spectra actually has ir diodes has trhee switches blue white red half the white are ir.i usually use the blue and white for veg and add the red for flower.my first setup so i dont have any experience with other lights.im just a begginer really i only did a couple other grows but with the same strain autos but it smoked good not the pungent of a smell coulda been the strain.

I have 0 experience with c02.i have quistions myselfšŸ˜.but i do know you dont need to push em hard with alot of nutes.they say theyll burn up i got a few brown tips on my other grows nothin seriuos but i didnt feed em heavy at all.those began to flower on their own at 4 weeks the had little prebuds i harvested at 13 weeks.but these 3 strains i have now its goin on week 6 and nothin yet so i thunk it varies more than they say.

I also did a 20 on 4 off the whole way with my other grows too now im on a 18 6 i wonder if thats the difference.

Heres a white widow auto from my last grow if it helps.

Looking good If I can get some autos to do about like that Iā€™ll be happyā€¦ Iā€™m more trying to maximize my space and light rather than worry about what any one plant does

That amnesia is actuall alot bigger than the other two strains.northern lights and blueberry.taller i shoud say.

I did 6 just like that in a 4Ɨ4Ɨ8with not many problems.you sound like u have alot more experience than me im sure youll do great with a tent full of fast flowering autosšŸ‘ŒšŸæ

Lol I had already thought to myself that I would want to top just to keep it a little bit flatter but yeah thatā€™s about perfect Iā€™m looking to run probably 9 Autos in a five-by-five and try to keep them prune a little bit when theyā€™re young in not be afraid to trim some of their bottom branches as they start to flower just to encourage a nice even light distribution my experience with co2 tells me that it should boost their vege. And then probably hasten their flower/support itā€¦ Iā€™ve found that CO2 doesnā€™t enormously boost flower but it does speed up the process and it helpsā€¦ with co2 I can run much warmer for exā€¦ people who say that it doesnā€™t help in flower are incorrect in my experience. I generally back off of the CO2 level a little bit but I like to keep it somewhere around 8:00 ppm

That is a great looking plant for a beginnerā€‹:+1::+1:

Yea i was just gonna say thats natrual no pruning at all i was scared lol.they say dont cut any branches because of the quick veg time but who knows if noones willing to try?but your use of c02 might help in that area?

ThanksšŸ‘

Exactly my thoughts because adding the co2 really really does boost what the plant is able to do and how much it can get done in any unit of time so iā€™m thinking with the CO2 during its growth spurt hopefullyā€¦ I donā€™t want them to get too bushy Yes Iā€™m somewhat excited to try the autos because if the co2 just kind of steps on the gas for the whole process I could realistically finish in one of those short times 10 weeks or whatever which would be nuts because thats a lot and not much timeā€¦ look into co2 if you canā€¦ werth it

Im def going too.9 fat lil ladys every 10 weeks sounds good.