Twelve1’s Journal: Autoflowers in Soil with Grow Dots

Thank you, i will have a look and set to watching :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:
@Fiz Ms. Fiz have i even tagged you in my journal, i know im watching yours.

3 Likes

@Graysin @The_Cannabowlist and others in the U.S. who like to test seeds: Maybe you are on their email list, but if not - this morning I received an email from Royal Queen Seeds that they will be established in the U.S. by the end of the year. In their email, they also state, " Eager to try our products? We are rewarding early adopters! When the time comes, you will be one of the first to get exclusive access to RQS genetics."

Maybe that will come with some price discounts. :person_shrugging: Email sign up for their “coming to the USA” thing is on their website; a pop up should appear.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check that out. I’ve been mainly getting my seeds from small batch craft growers or from others to test! Literally have thousands of seeds now but 90% are my own. Already have lined up more testers to be sent to me too! Gonna be a tight fit for the @Graysin Autos and the new stuff coming in month or so to test! Wasn’t just informed of this last night too!

Main reason I’m going to take these new ones is that I have been after these genetics for about 9 months now waiting for them to be created!

3 Likes

:partying_face: Cool, that should be fun!

Ohhh yeah, you have lots going on … no single-plant grows for you, like for a really, really long time! :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah…… gonna be 4-6 seeds each time unless regs then will be 6-8 each drop (Excluding seeds I only have a couple of)!

This will also give me a lot more room to work with if I only have 4-6 plants in each tent at a time! Next big purchase is a ventilation system for the veg tent and either a second light or a bigger one!

4 Likes

Very cool, and I’ll continue to follow along!

Ironically enough, my next grow might be two plants. :astonished: :rofl: AND it would be with RQ seeds, lol. This was pre-planned before today, though, with seeds I bought this past spring. Assuming that I’m happy with the effects of this current sativa and I don’t start another sativa late next month, I “plan” to grow RQ’s Purplematic, a 34:1 CBD plant. Being the same strain and supposedly small plants, and one that I can consume more often without going :sleeping_bed: or :crazy_face: too much during the day (I’m a massive lightweight), is why I’m thinking I might go all out and maybe do the gigantic two-plant grow :laughing:. I’ll see. Exciting mystery awaits! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That actually sounds nice, I can go through 1/4-1/3 oz a day if not more depending on pain lvls, so have to either smoke 4-6 big bowls back to back or find something super strong to get a good buzz/hi going.

3 Likes

Oh gosh, I’m sorry about your pain and what’s needed for relief!

3 Likes

If you can find some Super Critical Bud CBD, I’m sure you would appreciate the pain free buzz it provides… :wink:

4 Likes

Looks like a good medical strain. It’s out of stock in many stores, but there’s still some at sensible seeds (not sure about shipping to usa), they’re out of the 3-pack at the moment.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Will have to do some research!

3 Likes

It might be hard to find… I just checked the breeder’s site and it’s not on there anymore… :man_facepalming:

If you’re lucky there might be a few seed banks that have some left, but I remember that @Bulldognuts had the hardest time getting his order in… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Looks like it’s garden of green, I believe, but yeah, it wasn’t on their website or their other website, it seems, expert seeds … if it’s the same garden of green breeder.

2 Likes

Found it, well about 5 places that have it. Gotta love google sometimes.

4 Likes

It’s our 27th wedding anniversary, I’m jacked up on cheesecake (the actual (sugary) cake :moon_cake: :exploding_head: :firecracker: ), and he’s good with us watching a silly movie. :crazy_face: :film_projector:

Marina today, day 48 from sprouting, day 21 of flowering. She’s had a busy week! She’s filled in a lot and started turning her pistils orange.

14 Likes

Happy anniversary to you both! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary :beers::sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! Can’t go wrong with a good cheesecake!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like a great one!! Congratulations!! Marina is coming along nicely as well!!

2 Likes