Twelve1's Journal: Summer 2022, Sativa Auto in Soil with Grow Dots

Thanks.

I hope that your husband likes the weed capsules you made. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Mixed review. He said he didn’t sleep, his watch disagreed with him big time, it said over 9 hours! :rofl:

I trust the watch, I was downstairs when he first went to sleep and he was snoring - nobody does that awake.

5 Likes

No, no… I’m not sleeping…

5 Likes

Well damn! It’s like you were there!

2 Likes

LOL @kaptain3d !

Maybe he’s one to not know how much/how well he sleeps. My MIL is like that, and more so these days. Maybe you can tell how well he slept by his appearance and energy; before my husband says anything, I know when he sleeps well or poorly. So, maybe you are the better judge. :person_shrugging: Also, when I started on weed, it took me a couple weeks before I began sleeping better and through the night, so maybe he needs to keep at it.

:joy:

3 Likes

Yeah tonight he’s trying again, he says he wants to take two. I think that’s too much, so time to negotiate.

3 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Day 35 from sprouting.

I removed her training “weights”, aka training ties, last night for watering and just left them off because her branches are already stiff.

Granted, she is small, but she doesn’t leave a big/loud scent in the room, yet anyway. That being said, a couple times, my finger (lightly) touched a bud … her scent is so good - spice, pepper, and lemony-citrus. :yum: :yum: :yum:

7 Likes

Looking good and beautiful

2 Likes

Looking great!!! Marina is Free!! :star_struck:lol

4 Likes

She’s looking really good!

2 Likes

:grin: Thanks!
How about you, @SnkeyezCobra? Are you out of trim jail?

3 Likes

Good point!! I’m also FREE!!! Lol thanks for asking!! Now just impatiently waiting for them to cure and hope I didn’t mess it up lol… I’ll have some more updates in the next couple of days hopefully

5 Likes

Sh!t I’m so jealous. :rofl::joy: congrats on the trim!

4 Likes

Congrats! I’ll await updates!

I bet! :laughing:

4 Likes

Today, day 42 from sprouting, a couple weeks into flowering:

So far, the Grow Dots are holding up and Marina seems healthy. A couple days ago, she got a small amount of normal nute tip burn on many of her leaves, which also happened on my last Grow Dots plants around this same time of growth.

I try not to prune more leaves than I need to, and I know that I could have trimmed off these lower leaves much earlier, which most growers do. Since they were fading now, I cut them off this morning at her watering session.

Marina is looking like a respectable weed plant, and is now up to 10" tall! :rofl: But seriously, I’m very happy with her overall progress.

Last night, my hand again accidently brushed a bud … her citrus scent is stronger and more developed. :yum:

7 Likes

A couple lights-out pics this evening:

8 Likes

Looking furry! Those are some long white white pistols!

2 Likes

She looks gorgeous!

1 Like

@NUG61 Here’s my journal, just so that you can laugh, kidding, but my plant is, umm, well, special. No, I love her, she’s a runt, 10" tall, autoflower, but that’s fine, I have a low tolerance and no friends to share weed with :rofl: so it’s all good. Mostly my journal is to document another Grow Dots grow, this is my third autoflower with them, easy peasy, and the Dots aren’t responsible for her small stature. :grin:

3 Likes