Twelve1’s Journal: Autoflowers in Soil with Grow Dots

Yes, I’m using the 0s. I’m still messing around with things, but since I got the coffee mill style grinder, this time I decided to get it down to a powder - I didn’t last time b/c I was worried it might get scorched while decarbing, but it didn’t so went with the flour fine powder this time. I warned hubby these could be stronger b/c I could pack more firmly. He still took two so I guess I’ll know in the morning when he’s still asleep when I get up at 8ish.

3 Likes

Now that’s good thinking. I’ve got an older unused electric grinder, I bet I could blitz a whole lot more flower in a lot less time than ye old 200mm grinder with no catch tray. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was trying to grind by hand, but seriously my thumbs are toast. I said there had to be a better way, and there was. Can’t grind the whole oz at a time, but so much better than my hand grinder.

3 Likes

Sammi the GDP, day 60 from sprout, day 27 of flower. Getting frosty.

Yesterday evening, I trimmed off most of Rosie’s leaves. This morning, she went into the tub before sweating, final trimming, and bagging.

While trimming last night, I nibbled on a couple of her leaves that had trichomes, and then nibbled on my finger hash, as usual post-trim. She’s sticky. Surprisingly, before bed, I felt a nice, gentle body relaxation and some anti-inflammatory effects. I’ve had the same thing happen after trimming weed, since I’m such a lightweight/sensitive to weed, and I like that Rosie/this strain/CBD also has a good amount of cannabinoids. I mean, I know that, but too often it seems like very low CBD plants are frowned up because of the lack of THC, but they have lots of good stuff in them.

7 Likes

Beautiful purple buds!

I’m curious about my upcoming Critical Mass grow, because it’s supposed to have decent dosages of both THC and CBD. I know that when I have a CBD oil massage, I have to be take off the table with a spatula, and I pretty much slide out under the door. Good stuff!

2 Likes

Yay for purple weed!

Yeah, I look forward to how you’ll like the CM.

LOL, the visual you painted of yourself post-massage!

:melting_face:

And gotta love Spatula City.

:cook:

2 Likes

That is a beautiful color. I was trying to find a descriptor, kept going back to beautiful in my head.
Very nice.

3 Likes

Yeah, my son and wife calls me a pantywaist all the time.

2 Likes

Not a biggie, but I realized a typo:

I meant, “very low THC plants”

:crazy_face:

And another thingie, but not worth mentioning. Would be nice if the platform’s software allowed for more than 15 minutes of editing after posting. :grin:

I’m still waiting for the Durban Poison to emerge. :face_with_monocle: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :yawning_face:

3 Likes

Hey, it’s December 1st, aka 12.1, aka twelve one, aka … @Twelve1, thus my screen name. Yeah, I’m tagging myself :joy: because it’s my two-year canniversary of when my first weed plant sprouted! I literally almost cried when I saw those tiny serrated leaves staring up at me! My little angel plant :angel: :face_holding_back_tears: :grin:

Well, speaking of sprouting plants, that little s :poop:it (:joy: :rofl: :joy:) Durban Poison still hasn’t sprouted, on my canniversary, of all things, the nerve of that little demon! :imp: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

I gently poked around, and I “think” that there might be a root coming out of the seed. Of course, I wasn’t going to disturb it at that point. So, I’ll see. I planted the seed on Saturday, and the seed had cracked a bit after its 24-hour soak, so I hoped it would sprout by now. They’re always on their own schedule, even if it died or never developed a tap root. :grimacing: :upside_down_face: I’ll give it a couple more days.

6 Likes

Yeah!!! Happy Cannaversary :blush: :smiley: :nerd_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Happy cannaversary! Time flies, doesn’t it?

This week, my “memories” have been flooded with pictures of baby Lucy. Such a fun journey so far - even when I’ve been pulling my hair out!

3 Likes

Yep, it is! :smile:

And a one-year Canniversary congrats to you! :tada:

3 Likes

“Happy Canniversary to me, Happy Canniversary to me!” :notes: :musical_note: :rofl:

And on a matching bowl that I used for the seed’s coffee cup! Nothing but the best! OK, the other day, I did upgrade the seed’s paper bowl to a ceramic bowl … did she appreciate THAT?! I think NOT! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary! :100::v:

If she doesn’t emerge, I know you’ve got a few goodies hitting your mailbox soon to replace her. :innocent::grin:

3 Likes

LITERALLY as you were typing, I was gawking! THANK YOU! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy Cannaversary @Twelve1

2 Likes

That’s an awesome tale!!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Fieldofdreams, and congrats on your Bud of the Month win! SLH has also been on my radar to grow, so hopefully this summer.

1 Like

Appreciate it @Twelve1

I’m ready to sample her!!

1 Like