Twelve1’s Journal: Autoflowers in Soil with Grow Dots

Im talking circa 1958 with Vincent Price

@plumbdand oh snap my mistake lol!!

1 Like

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DkqYDRxdgnC0&ved=2ahUKEwjon8DOv_L4AhUuD0QIHSImDGcQxa8BegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2dH4FhmhWbAxSKDm-Ataph

2 Likes

She looks great!

1 Like

Marina looking good!! I’m curious about these bugs you speak of… I keep finding different ones around the basement too… I think some might be fungus but some seem just like fruit flies or something just annoying little bugs… they are in the basement on the yellow sticky on my clone but not finding them in the tent… that I keep open during lights on feet away :crossed_fingers: hope you have a wonderful day my friend!!

2 Likes

:rofl:

I don’t think that I’ve seen the Jeff Goldblum fly film, although one would think that I’d remember it, lol!

A happy 76th birthday to Cheech Marin today, who Marina is named after.

Here she is this afternoon, day 18 from sprouting:

Today she had her first real watering, albeit less than a more mature plant, of course. Beforehand, I put more soil in her pot, and I’ll do it again in a few days. Although I didn’t want to add all of the soil to the pot when initially prepping it, I didn’t add enough, and I gently packed it, but it seems that I could have packed it a tad more. Marina is in a 2-gallon pot, so it’s effectively smaller than that, lol, which may partially be why she is short.

She just threw out a few pre-flower pistils and is gathering lots of foliage up top, so some stretch is coming, but of course she’ll be on the smaller side. Smaller pots and plants work better for me, but yesterday I bought 3-gallon pots that are taller than they are wide, so going forward my plants will have a bit more room to work with, yet I’ll have enough room to place two plants in my grow space.

Behold the carnage of mystery gnats upon the sticky traps, their cries of “Help me!” having been long silenced:

A moment of silence, please. :crazy_face:

FYI, these two traps have been in use for about three weeks.

Yeah, my observations, too.

The tiny gnat problem is much better, and I haven’t seen any fungus gnats for a few days, but I’ll still continue the mosquito bit water treatment per the product guidelines.

6 Likes

Lmao you crack me up!!

Happy Birthday to Cheech!! In honor I will smoke a Cheech bud tonight!! :tada::confetti_ball:

Yep same ones!! I still have to make up some of that spray… still just got my bits everywhere :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

:beers: :clinking_glasses: but weed! :smile:

5 Likes

I’m slow… but weed?? Lmao I got it finally and this was the best I could do lol

7 Likes

Cheech’s burrito is aflame! :burrito: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Seeing this just made me realize we need some kind of a “weed toast” thing. Clinking glasses just isn’t going to work.

Can you tell I’m smoking hash tonight? :wink:

6 Likes

Right?

Beach, hash = great day!

7 Likes

Isn’t this when you light your joints together from the same lighter or match?

2 Likes

We can clink our bongs or glass pipes

2 Likes

Yeah but there are no bong or pipe emojis in the text options, darnit. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So this is one of the biggest reasons why some folks don’t like autoflowers. When this happens:

Ready to be topped, in preflower, day 20 from sprout, and an impressive 4.5-ish" tall, counting the extra soil I added. :rofl: But she’s healthy! :grin: My first runt! :partying_face: :dancing_women: :mirror_ball: :trophy: :1st_place_medal: Well, my first plant was a whopping 12" short (not trained), so it will be interesting to see how much Marina stretches, or not.

But, I’m OK with this. I’m fine, everything’s fine. :face_holding_back_tears: No, seriously, it’s fine, even though I have buttloads of Indica. :rofl: I’m a lightweight who doesn’t use much, so Marina will produce enough for me, with the emphasis on ME. ME!!! :sweat_smile:

Here’s an aerial shot: :small_airplane:

8 Likes

Awwww she’s so pretty! These blasted precocious girlies…

4 Likes

This is all I could hear when reading your post… sorry I have a 7 yr old and I watch animated movies lol… atleast it’s all for YOU lol!!

6 Likes

LOL! Thanks!

2 Likes

Mini Marina this morning before I topped her:

After topping:

She seems happy and is growing a bit this afternoon.

8 Likes