Twelve1’s Journal: Autoflowers in Soil with Grow Dots

I’ve seen him interviewed a couple of times for this movie, and it’s going to be soooo funny! I saw the trailer like last month and was very much bemused - this will likely end up being my favorite music biopic of all times, and I’ve seen scads of them.

It would be knocking off Coal Miner’s Daughter which I adore even though I don’t listen to country music at all.

1 Like

Yeah, it looked funny, and but what else, Weird Al doing a parody of his own life. :laughing:

I haven’t seen Coal Miner’s Daughter in a very long time, maybe I’ll watch again. Same, I don’t do country. :grin:

1 Like

Rosie the CBD, day 40 from sprout, day 12 of flower:

Below, yeah I just posted something similar yesterday. I thought it was longer than that. :rofl: Well, what the hey, a lights on pic:

She’s taken on some grape scent! :grapes: :nose:

Tomorrow, I’ll likely have some pics of Sammi the GDP. She’s doing great and is about to go into flower any day. Today was her watering day, so she’s a little dozy and camera-shy now. :crazy_face:

This is so :star_struck: :rofl: :+1: :100: :joy: :

5 Likes

Sammi the GDP, day 34 from sprout, day 1 of flower :bouquet::

Rosie the CBD, day 41 from sprout, day 13 of flower:

8 Likes

She’s developing into one fine azz plantie!!! The purps are banging!! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

So deep she’s almost black

2 Likes

Yeah, exactly, in-person, too. It’s kinda weird, a beautiful weird. The underside of her leaves near the buds are a lighter purple/lilac. Her grape scent can be really heady at times, almost with a tad of licorice and alcohol - the scent, not what I’m imbibing at the moment. :rofl:

2 Likes

You know I love that coloration - she’s gonna be dark purple like Jiggly/Psy.

Plus you’ve gotta love fruit scented weed.

2 Likes

Sammi the GDP, day of 37 from sprout, day of 4 of flower. She’s looking healthy, yet like Rosie, she has far from an even canopy, lol. I’ll see if/how I can train better with my next plants.

The first two plants I topped ended up having even canopies. Maybe those were just short plants, maybe these are just taller plants, or maybe because on these current plants I aggressively tied the branches down early on, maybe too much, I really don’t know if that would make a difference or not. BUT, they are much better than Christmas trees, and their branches are open and getting light, they are healthy, and both plants have their own light - I can’t complain there!

Doin’ some early stackin’:

Rosie the CBD, day of 44 since sprouting, day of 16 of flower. Leaf underparts colors, too:

8 Likes

I had the uneven part with Sally too - I just stretched her taller branch out more, and tied it gently to the side of the pot. That gave the other large cola a chance to catch up and now there is less than an inch difference between them.

No bending, just making her wider, if that makes sense?

2 Likes

I think I do … just a little bending, though? About how old was Sally at the time?

Both of these plants’ tops (topped top) kept growing a fair amount - I didn’t have that with the first two plants I topped and stretched out their branches, like I did with these, and their side branches were fairly even with the top, unlike my current two, whose side branches are lower than I would like them to be. I thought earlier in these plants’ growth to maybe move/bend the two tops over a bit, but then it would shade the lower areas, etc.

1 Like

Old! She was at least a month into flower post her near death experience. I also use silica, so her branches were hard as wood.

1 Like

:astonished: Wowzers! I had assumed much younger. Mine are mostly hardened, they have a little bit of give still. If I spread out the top colas, then some side branches down below will be shaded. There are 8 colas down there, and I don’t have “open” areas that they can be bent towards without causing other problems. Ah shucks, I hope I’m making sense and not sounding like I’m full of excuses or something. :crazy_face: :joy:

1 Like

I just looked back, Sally came into the houses on Jun 18, and was in flower at that time.

She was a MESS. Most of the buds never opened to allow the pistils out, I had no idea what was wrong with her. Apparently nearly killing her straightened her out, b/c after revegging her, her buds grew out normally with normal pistils and all that good stuff.

So! I’ve had her for damn close to five months. She must be between 7-8 months old.

Then again, people keep “mothers” alive for years, if I’m not mistaken.

That purple though - that midnight purple!

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. I did a lot of maneuvering of branches on her, she still had a couple of branches with string draped over them just in case I want to scootch them around a bit.

Doggone! She is really warm in her tent right now - 77 degrees and the light has been out since 3 AM. It’s gonna be a hot one up in there today.

It’s November and my AC is running and I’m in shorts.

Yeah, I guess so now! And that’s one of the good things with photos, having the time to make them healthy, etc. You’ve done a great job!

Yeah, it’s almost inky, like who spilled the ink jar on the buds! :rage: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: I’m enjoying having a colorful plant, and it will be interesting to see how this homegrown CBD plant will be, i.e. what I might feel or not, or how it might cause that “entourage effect” worth noticing, especially with higher THC consumption. A few years ago, I took CBD for a bit, it was high-quality stuff that was expensive. I did feel some relaxation with it and it’s healthy, for sure, and I’d like to have it regularly. As far as sleep, though, two weeks into light/mod weed usage helped my sleeping immensely and continues to do so, much more than CBD did.

1 Like

Oh I’ve turned my husband into a weed junky. Only in capsule form, and only late night so he can sleep. He’s been getting excellent sleep since he got his “head”, and now he swears by cannabis.

I go for a massage every month - with all my aches and pains I kinda have to - and once in a while I will treat myself to CBD oil full body massage. I end up wobbling my way out every time. My therapist thinks it’s really funny, he knows I smoke so apparently this must give me a bit of extra oomph to the oil? I dunno.

Oh and thanks on Sally! I’m really astonished she’s looking as good as she is.

3 Likes

Maybe you massage therapist is making a THC oil for special customers… :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Well, I know I’m one of the favorites - I’ve been his patient for over 8 years and I tip well. :wink:

5 Likes