Twelve1’s Journal: Autoflowers in Soil with Grow Dots

She is too young to be rebelling! What the heck?

3 Likes

Yeah, and seems too young to attempt to grow branches, she is only on day 9. Agreed, and she isn’t overwatered. Who knows if she’ll make it or what. My guess is genetics; so far, I’m not impressed with Blimburn Seeds. It’s my first foray with them, maybe they are generally good, but maybe GDP auto isn’t, dunno. Recall that the first seed didn’t germinate, which happens I know, and this one is wonky. I bought them on a BOGO with free shipping, before their price increase, yay, lol, but so far not a great deal. I feel bad griping; others have had success with Blimburn, and who knows, maybe the other seeds in my pack are fine.

2 Likes

You saw my saga with the Blueberry Glues - pretty sure I used four seeds to get two plants, and if it weren’t for the GG, one of THEM would have been named Slowpoke. They are Expert Seeds which I believe is a misnomer.

2 Likes

Yeah, I recall those Glueberries or whatevers, lol. People have had success with Expert Seeds and Garden of Green (sister companies or something), and about three times over the past couple months I’ve almost pushed the button on their BOGO deals, but then naw I can’t do it, and I remember your problems. The other seed I had that didn’t germinate is from an unknown breeder, “white label” bulk thing on a respected seed store, I have two more of those seeds, and I have four more of these GDP seeds. I have 100% germination with ILGM, Fast Buds, and RQS.

2 Likes

I still have six more of those BG seeds, I’m sure I’ll grow them out at some point. The buds are really pretty, and they smell like blueberries. Who can ask for anything more?

Photo seeds - Critical Mass and Gold Leaf
Autos - Bruce Banner, GG4, GSCE, BG

All ILGM except the BG.

And I’m hoping to get some of the seeds @Graysin is growing from the LSD cross. :smiley: I mean how can I resist? The potential… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

And then again, who am I to dis Expert seeds, I paid for three seeds and got 10.

2 Likes

Yeah, they are great on their freebies. One time recently with GoG, when I didn’t check out, the added another free 3-pack of seeds. It was so tempting, lol.

Great seed lineup you have! Yeah, Graysin’s LSD cross will be interesting, I’ll be watching.

I scored some good freebies this past spring that I want to try, albeit two of them are “bulk/white label”, but it’s Green Crack, on my want-to-grow list, so I’ll try them.

2 Likes

Oh thanks - this is what comes of me agonizing over what to buy forever before pulling the pin.

2 Likes

Disagree. Looks like new leaf weirdness to me.

You’re first in line for anything Grace spits out for me. Sadly since she’s a regular photo rather than a fast flower, she’ll be the last among them to give me mature beans. She’ll still do it though!

I’m curious myself. Which naturally means I gotta send them to everyone who is willing to pop em somewhat expediently (like within 6-12 months of receipt :rofl:) so we can see what they do.

1 Like

That would be good. I’ve had a few plants with variegation and new leaf weirdnesses, but this looks different (more yellow-y and almost leaf damage-y), BUT this plant is different, LOL. :roll_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face: She has grown a small bit and otherwise looks fine, I’ll post a couple pics later this morning. This morning wasn’t the first time that I got up hoping that she was totally dead, haha, and then I see her and think that she is so miniature and cute, awwww. :upside_down_face:

No tent here, so I’ll just be :eye: :eyes: your seed creations. :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s a tent got to do with anything? :face_with_monocle: :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s Silly Sammi the GDP earlier this morning, day 10. She’s growing a bit and seems fine enough, considering her weirdnesses.

Second set of Silly Sammi branches coming up already:

Rosie the CBD, day 17. I love those big Indica leaves. She was ready for her 5th node topping, this is before:

Her post-topped top:

RQS states that this strain is quick and small, but I’ll see how Rosie’s buds turn out size-wise.

6 Likes

Rosie’s leaves are just gawgis. HUGE azz leaves for such a young’un.

Sammi - you watch, she’s going to try to grow to be 8 feet tall or something. Or else she’ll be the most beautiful plant you’ve ever grown, but she’s 10 inches tall.

I’m thinking about you, Claudette. (She was 19 inches, iirc.)

2 Likes

I like big leaves and I cannot lie, I like to get my hands on them. :smiling_face: :smile:

Claudette was gorgeous! My last one was 10" and gave me good buddage. So yeah, ya never know.

Oh, my hubby got a decent buzz on this past weekend. White Widow decarb, it just takes many times over what gives me a buzz. But still, it doesn’t effect him like it does me. For him, it’s pretty much limited to being relaxed and maybe some mild mental effects. But so far, no euphoria physically or mentally, etc. But he enjoyed it and it helped him sleep, so he wants to keep having some on occasion.

Sounds like your husband is getting good help with his sleep with the capsules you made?

2 Likes

He complained today that he thought the weren’t working any more. So I said go ahead and try two again - and he did and was obviously high when he went to sleep at 9:30.

The dose is obviously in between one and two. Ugh, I’ll have to get smaller capsules.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry about needing smaller capsules. I think you made a big batch of caps last time. Maybe half empty some of them … no, Odie, you can’t have those halves …

3 Likes

I made about 60 caps. I’m going to get size 2 caps, which are half the size of the 0s, and so he can have one of each. That will likely solve the issue.

3 Likes

Other than the discoloration she looks healthy, maybe once she’s on a regular feeding schedule she’ll pull outta her awkward phase and blossom into a plant you’ll be proud of??

3 Likes

Yeah, she is growing, although is still small, but she doesn’t have new marks. The new growth looks healthy. So far, she’s a keeper. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s what my husband says about me - but one of these days… :wink:

3 Likes