Tv show weediquette

I started watching this on viceland channel and it is an excellent show. the first show was titled stoned kids. it was about using mj derived products to fight cancer. the second one was about American vets who have ptsd and how the government treats these men anyway I thought people here would want to watch.

5 Likes

I’ve been watching too. It is an interesting series! @fwn54

1 Like

Love Vice and Viceland channel. Bong Apetit is another good one!

3 Likes

i haven’t seen that one yet ill be looking for it. I just started watching this show still have 2 and a half seasons but the first show was really good and also showed how to make the oil. the guy that does the show tried some of the oil, they put a dot of it on his index finger so you can imagine how little it was, and the guy was high for most the rest of the show.

2 Likes

Try to find the Vice Essentials show where they go to Colorado and tour the dispensaries and grow ops. They also explain health benefits and other little tidbits! Great episode!

Yes, a good informative show, and Bong Apetit, interesting pro mmj, and up to date, not filmed back in 2012 or older like many other networks.

3 Likes

i like watching weediquette with krishna…i need his job!

2 Likes

i would like to work at the farms he visited.

2 Likes

that too! i also like the hamiltons pharma… that dude goes on some major trips!!! lol

1 Like

I watched the Veterans episode last night, first time I’d seen the series, and until I joined here I did not realize what our Vets are going through - that episode made me cry. To all the vets out there, you are appreciated and loved and honored by me and many others, I’m going to get more active on this issue and do what I can. The VA should be totally ashamed for the way it’s treating our vets!

5 Likes

yes it was a good one, I can relate to what that guy feels about being locked in, I hope I can find a strain here that will get rid of that feeling. at least now I have some hope.

3 Likes