Tv repair hdmi panel

Can an hdmi panel be taken from one tv and put in another. Tv screen was cracked and I saw a free ad for a tv but it needs an hdmi panel. Was hoping I could Frankenstein a tv

as long as it is the same size and class why not? whats the worst that can happen? you end up having to tote two broken TV’s to the road?

1 Like

Different brands. Screen cracked on lcd/led tv and I hear it’s very expensive to replace. Bummed- it was good big tv. Put shelves above it to hold play station and stereo etc. now little replacement is in big slot :joy::cry:

lots of “different brands” will have the same components inside. Obviously there is no way to know for sure until you take them apart.
smoke a header and tweek on it…what can it hurt?

1 Like

Sucks man. Last decent thing I ever bought before my work circumstances changed. $1400 lcd/led tv. Three-4 years old and still awesome. A little too awesome sometimes with newer movies and the higher frame rates but still the best for games little guy threw a toy and…:cry: I don’t think I can talk about it :cry::cry: :joy: No reply so I guess someone snagged it.

1 Like