Turning outdoor potted plants

I’m wondering if I should “turn” plants to follow the daily sun with my autos and photos. I have sun on the deck from sun up till sun down but naturally the sun’s angle changes all day… should I move the plants to follow? Also I have a photo that’s a week into flower start(pistils popping), 12 in a closet at night and 12 out on the deck. Would u say it’s best to flower with the natural sun or should I put it in my tent? 1st grow season newbie

Welcome to the community. If all sides of the plant is getting light, I see no reason to move them.

1 Like

Can’t beat sunshine for a grow.

Light penetration from sunshine is good. I don’t know that rotation is necessary for an outdoor grow.

1 Like

Thank you… I am retired and home all day so I tend to stare and obsess over the ladies while deck chillin beer swillin and meat grillin…

4 Likes

And at some point you won’t be able to move them due to you can break branches and what not. I’ve been retired since I was 31 and will be 49 this year. With a body of a 2000 year old man.

Its nice as my hobby is traveling the world. On hold due to the virus.

1 Like

ya i retired at 32 from the forces. gonna be 41 next month. now im a custodian for the school board here. wish i could sit on my deck swillin and meat grillin with beer chillin. no rest for the wicked i guess.

2 Likes

Haha… but congrat on the retirement from the forces… and thank you for the sacrifice!

3 Likes

You wouldn’t want mine. 100% Disabled Veteran counting down when I will be paralyzed from the waist down. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

I can’t even get wood to use my 200 lb beast of a smoker.

Smoke some meat for me. Blaze a joint and have a few beers for me.

4 Likes

:pensive: sorry to hear that

2 Likes

i here ya. i battle with damaged spine hips knees shoulder and ptsd on the daily. 41 feeling like 80. god bless cannabis.

3 Likes

Amen to that

2 Likes

Looks like you got all your other bases covered.

1 Like

@KidFlimsy Welcome to the darkside-we have cookies!

In a perfect world,with wheels on the bottom of the plants that allow ease of mobility-I would definitely say do it. BUT snapping or breaking a branch will have you squat down crying in the shower like Ace Ventura or crying game. :disappointed_relieved:

Soak up as much sun as you can.
Best of luck!
SL out

4 Likes

That is a funny scene. :joy::joy::joy: