Turning 2oz of fluff bud into oil

@Jbum here you go buddy. I just picked up a 1/5 of 151 vodka. Gonna turn all this into oil. I’ve never declarbed before but read something about it

Its easily 3 oz of fluff bud

5 Likes

Dude that’s awesome I’m stoked to see the results! Thanks for the tag bro!

1 Like

Details please, I have a fluffer nugger growing right now that needs a chance to please me

1 Like

Got the 151 in freezer now. Have never declarbed before though. Is it truly necessary?

No edibles. Just vape and topper on bowls. Thanks buddy. My house is a stinkin and the ole lady is madder than a smoked out ground hog

8 Likes

Haha that’s funny! Wait till the toppers start rolling!

1 Like

Now, that kinda dumbfounded me. Last harvest I done same thing but with iso, I threw some in a capsule to eat and got coooooked. Now after I do the wash, I put in a pyrex glass and boil alcohol off. Is that same as decarb?

I decarb my rso at the end. I do it in the oven for making canna coconut oil though and it works well.

2 Likes

For all you folks keeping score at home. That’s 64 grams of decent, very dry bud I’m about to soak. Most I’ve done at one time. I may only cook half off now in a quick wash and let the rest soak until I am ready for more. I do quick wash because I only want the tricomes washed off. 8f I leave soak, I believe the effect will be different

Just for size reference

1 Like

You ain’t shittin. I thought it was really fine plant matter I couldn’t see slowing it down

Ever used a Storz & Bickel “Mighty”? That’s what I have for dry herb, and there are options for using the same chamber for concentrates, etc.

Love it! But I have nothing to compare it to…

1 Like

Man, them toppers will set you back. I got my dug-out bat I pack and put a little dab on top. I get home from work and it’s a wrap

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @MattyBear is there a way to change title of thread. I should have weighed before I posted

Should have said this at the beginning. When straining the wash, us unbleached coffee filters. The brown ones

How bout… hell, the same but instead of qp say 2oz

1 Like

After the first wash

Try not to spill any like I did cause sucking 151 off a stove sucks a$$

3 Likes

After strained thro coffee filter into pyrex. Some of it at least. I’m in a hurry tonight and will let the rest evaporate

Into the pan of hot water to evaporate alcohol. No more than 180- 200 degrees is what I do. Just a hair over low setting on stove. Also, don’t do this with a gas range

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, my fingers from squeezing the coffee filter is like I spilled glue on em

2 Likes

Doh! Sorry marge it’s more than just the smell now!

1 Like