Tunnel Grow - Will My Clones go into flower..?

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Am thinking Gorilla Glue 4, Amnesia Blue, or a Jack Herer Phenotype…

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - Coco Coir, Sphagnum Pete Moss & Perlite

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - Pots but not sure which pots to use at this stage…

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - NA

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - NA

• Indoor or Outdoor - Is a tunnel considered indoor or outdoor.?

• Light system - Sun

• Temps; Day, Night - Month Day / Night - Rain
    January - 26° / 15° 11 days
    February - 26° / 14° 8 days
    March - 24° / 13° 9 days
    April - 21° / 9° 5 days
    May -20° / 6° 1 day
    June -17° / 3° 0 days
    July -17° / 2° 0 days
    August - 20° / 4° 0 day
    September - 24° / 8° 2 days
    October - 25° / 11° 7 days
    November - 25° / 12° 10 days
    December - 26° / 14° 10 days

• Humidity; Day, Night -

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - NA

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - NA

• Co2; Yes, No - NA

Hi Everybody…
I would like to know, that if I’m Vegging under 24/h light cycle, will my plants go into flower automatically from shock, when I transplant them into Tunnels end of August…?

2 Likes

They should.

You might want to do 18 hours, even plants need a rest period

2 Likes

Hi AAA…
Thanks for that.
And yes I too believe plants do need to rest, but my intention here is to shock them into flowering just by transplanting them into my tunnels after vegging for 4 - 6 weeks, alleviating the need to have a 12/12 black out cycle when transplanting them outside…
ie : I’m using my tunnel as my flowering room…!!

when you say “tunnel” do you mean a tunnel shaped greenhouse?

what is the light cycle/hours of sun a day outside when you plan to put them out?

going 18 hours of light to lets say 13 hours I think they would flip.

1 Like

If you are relying on the sun I’d consider it outdoor.

Outdoors, some plants will flower with 14 hours of daylight, approximately. Or what appears to our eyes as only about 10 hours of complete darkness. As long as the nights are getting longer the plants should continue to flower.

happy growing,

MacG

1 Like

Hi AAA…
Sorry for late response…
Something like this…

2 Likes

what is the light cycle/hours of sun a day outside when you plan to put them out?

• 10hrs 50 min of daylight from sunrise to sunset… here where we are that is the beginning of spring.!!

Thanks for your help AAA I appreciate it.!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I put my Afghani plants out with approx same hours of sunlight here after being indoors under 16 hours on and they started flowering in 2 weeks.

AAA … I think I should be fine then…
Can I ask where your from.?

Southern California.

Just checked my journal.

They are at 14 inside and 12 outside.

Here it is:

2 Likes

You? Oz?

Sweet… :+1:t3:
At least I know where you come from, thanks for the help my friend…

1 Like

South Africa…

Right on bru!

1 Like

Hi MacGyver…

Thanks for the info, from now on sun = outdoor…
Would the event of shorter nights be the foremost natural signal to flip into flowering.?
It just so happens that we are at the beginning of spring , so nights are getting shorter, but I was told that if i’m vegging indoors, that the event of moving the plants outside would be enough to shock them into flowering, so i’m just trying to ascertain if this is true of not…!

1 Like

Haha… You got it Bru.!!

If you get them out early enough they will finish.

2 Likes

@AAA I hear you…

They only get about 12 hours of light outdoors is what you are saying? The day are getting longer?

Yes, it all depends, they may continue to flower and finish before the days are long enough to have them reveg.

~MacG

1 Like