Trying to maximize their potential

Lemme go find the journal. It’s oh-so-easy.

I used 2oz larf & trim, decarbed in a 32oz mason jar with the lid on very loose at 230° for 45min (shaking at the 15m and 30m marker). Got a 750ml bottle of everclear and stuffed it in the freezer along with the decarbed weed (once the mason jar was room temp and I let out the air)

Once the everclear and decarbed trim were good and 30-32°ish (about 2 hrs), I added just enough everclear to cover everything in the jar and shook the bejeesus out of it for 3 min.

Threw it back in the freezer for 1 hr.
Shook the bejeesus out of it for another 60 seconds.
Poured the liquid through 2 coffee filters in a kitchen strainer.

Had a long shallow glass baking pan sitting underneath the strainer with a silicon baking mat inside the baking pan. Let evaporate for 1-3 days.

Once the stuff on top is sorta “just barely” still watery wet (like super sugary water or like the consistency of koolaid mixed from the packets :rofl: ) I used a dropper to suck it all up and squirt into a 120ml glass jar. There’ll be some stuff leftover on the baking mat - just let that continue to evaporate until it’s sticky like taffy and scrape it into a silicon container. Enjoy for future use for edibles, dabs, whatever ya fancy

Long story short I followed this, for the most part. Quick Wash Ethanol Tincture