Howdy yall figure I would share my progress with you guys so far.
I am around Foothills near Lake Tahoe, CA/Folsom, CA
So yesterday there was an accident and some big branches broke off and we put them on the drying racks.
Also these are my fluctuating temps and RH values.
63 F @ 32% RH 1:43am
93 F @ 10% RH 2pm
I think I probably have about 3- 4 weeks left by looking at most of the branches.
So here is a list of my concerns and questions and if I need to post in different sections let me know.
- What are cheap ways to make a drying room for the plants to hang?
- Any benefit of the stalks for me or can I just give them to my dog to chew on?
- If I cannot get my temps to the desired levels what is the best course of action?
- Can I cut them and jar them to cure? For instance I have a crawl space under my mobile home, can I just jar everything up and stick them down there and just burp them longer?
- If I was looking to make hash can I grab uncured bud and leafs or should I wait for them to be cured?
Thank you all so much. I am happy to be apart of this community.