Trying to flower, Plant looks stressed

Whats the PPM sweet spot? Also can some1 explain the PH and PPM relation? I’ve noticed when the PPM falls the PH rises, and when i add nutes to the solution, the PH auto corrects itself to 5.8? But the PPM doesn’t fall as much from 1000 to 950 and the PH goes up from 5.8 to 6.4.

What i just did was add nutes to the solution and the PPM When from 1000 to 1400 and the PH went from 6.4 to 5.8? Are my plants playing games with me? The colleration doesnt seem to be even

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)

• Bag seed

-Age of plant

• 5 Weeks

-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Hydroponics

-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)

• 80 Litre reservoir

-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

-Method used to measure PH and TDS

• PH pen (HANNA), TDS (Local brand pen) both digital

-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space

• Indoor (2 by 2 feet)

-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum

-Actual wattage draw of lights

• I dont know

-Current Light Schedule

• 12/12

-Temps; Day, Night

• 18 Deg C, 6 Dec C

-Humidity; Day, Night

• 50 Percent Plus always

-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• No

-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• No

-Co2; Yes, No
+No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

• Ebb and FLow

-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
+N/A

-Temperature of reservoir

• 18 to 20 Deg C

-TDS of nutrient solution
PPM 1400

-Amount of air to solution

• I dont know, 1x air pump which bubbles 24/ 7

2 Likes

The growth just looks stunted and thin, you can also see some top leaves curling downwards near the new growth, plus the new growth look a bit lighter than the rest.

Hey man ur plants look good to me there is abit of leaf tip curling which could be due to nitrogen toxicity maybe but aprt from that they look great
New growth will always look abit lighter then the older growth it will darken up as it grows and it looks like you have indica strains which normally stay abit smaller and they get bushier i wouldnt worry to much ur doing a great job .

Have you been doing any training on ur plants cause training well help with growth let me show you my girls ive done alot of training on these

I have fim the first plant six times and ive done lst training on both plants plus lollipopping and defoliation

1 Like

You have a N toxicity starting. Cut back on the nitrogen a bit

So what do i do now? Make a new solution with PPM of around 1000?

I was of the opinion they are low on nutes. This is what they are looking like now (2 days after i fed them at 1400PPM)

Kinda looks like ill have to start over with the nute solution? What PPM do u recommend.

Ill be using:

With the recommended doses of epsom salt and Calcium nitrate as given below:
Transplants
Mix 8 oz. of 4-18-38 in 100 gallons of water, along with 4 oz. of Magnesium Sulfate. Completely dissolve. Then add 6 oz. of Calcium Nitrate and completely dissolve. Apply on a 2 – 3 week basis.

1000ppm sounds good