Trying to determine when to start flushing

Yes I fed them again yesterday I want them more cloudy first

1 Like

Yeah I had about 50/50 as well. The tricome pics I got was of a nugget I pulled. I snipped off all the sugar leaves before I took tricome pics. I agree there is a bit of clear. But by the time I chop them down, I’m looking for the most cloudy with no amber as I can get. I’m not hip with weed that puts me down to sleep. I just smoke dabs if I’m trying to pass out haha

Cheaper and easier to just let some of your buds over ripen. That way you don’t have to make dabs out of your buds and spend money on butane :joy:

1 Like

Oh I don’t make them lmao I just buy a gram here and there whenever I get that feeling to get super geeked lol

Have I started doing all the pre harvest stuff to soon, probably so. I’m. Know I should have fed maybe one or two more times. But I’ve got this new light fixture I’m trying to build as well as handfuls of new strains so it’s just picking at me. This was also my first grow so I won’t say im not a little trigger happy. It is what it is.

It’s impossible to say. They will swell up and put on about 15- 20% more mass just before they are ready. You don’t need to worry about couch lock with wwa because it’s cannabinoids aren’t that high compared to dabs. Lol

Having amber tricomes gives that effect I thought. I mean, I know its strain related to. Like if I grow a heavy indica.

That’s what they say however I’ve never met them and I don’t care how amber a trichrome is the weed isn’t going to be as Stoney as the dabs I have. Not gonna happen. The shit I smoke will sedate a horse. I bought the wwa because of the sale and I never bought from ilgm before. I’ll be waiting till I see a bunch of amber. Lmmfao

1 Like

Well technically when you see the tricomes turning amber it means they are degrading and losing their potency. Again, this is my first grow and all I have seen is everyone having their own ways or wants. As long as your smiling ear to ear from your buds, that’s all that matters in my books.

It’s the balance of cannabinoids that I seek not just high delta9. Kind of like listening to music with everything playing in concert vs a drum solo. That’s just my humble opinion

1 Like

I’m not that far enough into my marijuana strain knowledge to look for weed in that type of sense yet. The only thing I do now is choose sativa, indica, or hybrids lol I’m getting there though

1 Like

If you take main cola do you have to flush first and if so do you feed again to finish rest of the plant

1 Like

I’ve been smoking for over 40 years and growing off and on throughout those years. Back in the day thc levels were 3-5% but when everything was done right the weed was better than the pills that pharmaceutical companies make. That’s why I know that it’s everything Mother Nature put in it that makes it greaaaat

1 Like

That’s is the best question I have seen today!! I would love to know the answer to that as well

@Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @dbrn32 what do you guys suggest?

2 Likes

It bewilder me that a plant that naturally grows out of the ground is illegal.
On the other hand, I get the whole concentrates argument because technically you are MANUFACTURING a substance via chemicals mixed to give the BHO and different stuff. But just flower being illegal is beyond me.

Yep it was all about the tax revenue. That’s the only reason states are starting to legalize nowadays. They want that money

2 Likes

And they get it to. I bought a 1/4 of some platinum diesel and it was 100 dollars

I pay 50 a quarter for just good stuff that’s why I’m growing my own

1 Like

$220 an OZ here. Highway robbery

1 Like

That’s what it is through somebody. Not at a dispensary lol

1 Like