Trying to determine when to start flushing

I may have made a mistake and used flawless Finish too early can I feed nutrients again or should I continue flushing? My trichomes on sugar leaves are all cloudy with a bit of Amber but these pics are more on the bud itself.

1 Like

These pics are probably more on the sugar leaves

2 Likes

U can go back to nutes after using flawless. I use flawless whenever they need a flush, gets excess nutes out.

1 Like

Here is a picture of the bud

10 Likes

That looks pretty close to the finish line. How do ur trics look? I like to flush for upto 2 weeks

4 Likes

Here are some from today

1 Like

So what do you guys think are they at least 50% cloudy? I should be flushing now?

Here are some actual pictures of my girls so you can see the pistoles

this is my first grow they are blueberry auto about 60 days flower

6 Likes

That’s a tough one - if it were me I think I’d go ahead with the flush (for 2 weeks) and be fine with minimal Amber. All should be cloudy by that time. Cloudy will have a shorter lived high but much higher psychoactive effect - which is fine by me that’s what I’m looking for anyways. If you crave the couch lock then maybe do one or two more feedings then check trichs again. Either way buds look great!

4 Likes

I couldn’t reply to you yesterday because it was my first day posting but I put up some new pictures below

Thank you

That’s how my thinking is as well. Alot of people want that couch melting high and will almost scold you for not letting your plant get there. It’s your plant and your preference. I personally dont enjoy highs like that. I like social, active highs so I am shooting for as much cloudy with the least amount of amber possible. Plant looks great by the way. I’m sure she will smoke great!!

3 Likes

To add, I started my 2 week flush two days ago and my tricomes were 50/50 clearly to cloudy.

Do mine look 50/50?

I think the tricomes that look to be on the bud look close to being that. Maybe a tad more clear then cloudy but I know your tricomes can rapidly change as well.

2 Likes

Awsome up close Camerawork @Worleyhead. Thinking about getting a better camera. My old IPad is about done. What are you ppl using for cameras these days?

I used my iPhone I bought a 30x microscope off amazon for $7.00 it clips right over the camera lens

1 Like

Thanks @Worleyhead, just ordered one. I’m close to time for flushing a couple WWA but want pictures for the experts to confirm. Wishing you great success on your grow.

1 Like

@fRIEDfRED my wwa are from ilgm and are in preflower. Can you post some pics of your ladies for me and other wwa growers. Thank you in advance

When looking at the trichromes always look at the ones on the bud not the leaves. It looks like you have a bunch of clear ones still.
When you harvest you don’t have to take it all down on the same day. Just like on any other flowering plant some flowers are finished before others or at least in varying degrees of bloom. Take them when each looks best for you.:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes