Trying Out Mantis Buffered Nutrients

I’ve never heard of that brand I don’t think :thinking:, but I’m all in for simplicity or a one part that works and grows nice fair size buds , the more simple I raised a plant , I’m game for information, so I can learn something from you now , so @Jakecan you the expert!

1 Like

Sounds good! They are a newer nutrient company. The photos up above have been all Mantis since day one! I’ve read some other forums about it too. A lot of people say they can get the same results as a 13 part if not better :rofl: nobody got time to be mixing up 13 parts

1 Like

I think I seen it advertise on the book !

1 Like

I would imagine so! I saw someone else using it and was sold. Guy had the frostiest plants i had ever seen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ordered a bottle :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hell ya brotha! Welcome to the simplified side!

1 Like

What’s the name of it , I cannot remember , but it supposedly replace Advance 11 bottles with one bottle right?
I like the new canna Foop line looks interesting but if you learn the NPK ratio it really don’t matter what you used as long as it’s 8% nitrogen ; 25% phosphorus and 10 % potassium you Gucci regardless of what brand, some of the stinkiest bud was with Ocomote Walmart brand $6 a bag of 12-22-15 straight loud but a harsh smoke.

1 Like

It’s called Mantis Buffered Nutrients! It’s literally 5mL per L of water, I use tap water. I’ve been doing just this since day one. Nothing else!

Mantis 5mL :L

1 Like

Wow :clap:that’s as simple as it can get right there!

1 Like

I did it! I am so excited to try this out!

2 Likes

FYI! They have a first time user discount on their website and if you order 4 or more bottles its super cheap.

1 Like

Yes good to know! I did the first time order code as well but I think I might start doing the four or more. I was able to grow 4 plants with one bottle no prob

1 Like

Well I started using it yesterday so lets see how my deficient plant fares!

Here is my Charlottes Angel @ week 6! I think because it was so hot it may have turned the pistils orange a little earlier but the buds still seem to be bulking up! Still just feeding 5mL Mantis per L of water! Easiest grow ever!

1 Like

Nice Looking plants! How much longer do you think?

1 Like

Thanks! Supposed to have 4-5 weeks left but i don’t believe it. The pistils are starting to turn orange but I believe it’s from heat stress. Haven’t been able to lower temperatures very well in this small tent. We will see though! the buds are still growing so I believe they are going to fatten up nicely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see! I’ll post pictures of my plant next week when she bounces back because of Mantis :wink:

1 Like

Forgot to upload these last week, but here is week 8! I will be checking the trichomes this week.

CAC Bud Shot - Week 8

2 Likes

After 9 weeks I decided to take her down. She got a little too hot this summer I think and i believe that made her finish a couple weeks early! I missed a week as i was gone on vacation but I had my friend water my plants for me. Love Mantis… literally didn’t even worry about my friend messing up her feeding schedule.

All in all her trichomes have a lot of ambering and it is a pure CBD strain. I have never grown a pure CBD strain so i’m curious how she will smoke. I more so grew this for my girlfriend so she will partake. I don’t think i will grow in the summer again until i can move into a better space where i can have better ventilation and keep the temperatures cooler.

Next up either Gelato Cookies or Peyote Critical! What do you guys think i should grow?

1 Like

One of each !