Trying Out Mantis Buffered Nutrients

Hello all! I have been trying Mantis Buffered Nutrients the one part nutrient since they did a price drop. So far it is super easy and my plant loves it! I am doing a small one plant closet grow but this grow has never been easier. I water once a day into my 4 gallon pot with 70% coco 30% perlite. The strain is Charlottes Angel CBD and is in about week 4 of flower!

8 Likes

Nice looking plant! I’m always skeptical of 1 part nutrients, please be sure to update when these plants go to harvest.

4 Likes

@BigMommaC @MadamCalamity and @DebbieM who else might be interested in a one part nutrient needs to view this grow for relevance or clarification on easy and production to possibilities of being that more simple !

2 Likes

@yoshi Thanks!!! Bookmarked and gonna read up later!!

I dug Jill outta the compost to show you her horrendous roots! Check it out on my post!

1 Like

Thank you sir! I will be doing regular updates! Once i move into a house where i can fit a bigger tent I want to grow at least four at a time and set up a DWC system. I’ve seen guys basically automate their grow using Mantis.

2 Likes

@Jakecan or an Autopot with 6 pots in a 4x4 under a Scorpion!

1 Like

Damn straight! I have a busy day to day as i’m sure most of the people here do. So anything to make this hobby a little less time consuming :slight_smile:

Autopot are the gravity fed self watering spikes is good too used .

Right, so I could have my water tank that I dump Mantis into and set it and forget it. Just have to do a top up every now and then.

Autopot yes its all gravity fed , it’s some spikes that you can screw a 2 liter bottle to for a consistent watering , but yes that autopot is a beast , go check out Reo on YouTube with the autopot , I don’t think Remo grow from seed , it’s crazy how big and tall he grow his plants under granders and never burn the tops , he not sharing all the right info !

1 Like

Here is week 5 flower. Mantis Buffered Nutrients is going strong. I water 5ml per litre of water once a day. Plants have had a bit of heat stress especially after the heat wave we just had but other than that they are looking healthy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My plants have been sick for quite some time… I’ve been thinking about trying Mantis. It looks easy and I’ve read some reviews of it saving peoples grows.

1 Like

I seen this researching Gaia Green nutrients I’m ordering just to give my review for later sponsorships maybe networking !

1 Like

Try it out man! They have a first time grower code on their website. I think i got a bottle for like $50

1 Like

I like the food labels and We all know weed has been legal in coffee :coffee:houses around Amsterdamn in Dutch territory ?

:rofl: what’re you on about?

1 Like

The Canna Starter Foop nutrients I’m thinking will be a hit , the Gaia Green has some curiosity to it’s potential also , those soft pots with the tie down wholes is a game changer also :ok_hand:!

1 Like

Yea man i’ve heard the foop stuff is pretty good. Honestly I don’t think i’ll ever go back from a one part. The stuff is just too simple. Lemme know how that goes tho!

1 Like

Which one part you using @Jakecan , if it’s good N.P.K I’ll give it a go, if I like the plants structure, 🪴 you speaking my language if I can used just water , I will be all for it .

2 Likes

The N.P.K is 1.5-2.7-2.3. It’s just called “Mantis Buffered Nutrients” they say it’s all you need from seed to harvest and so far its true

1 Like