Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

I know it @MattyBear! They both smell so good! I’m waiting for her to fill out though haha this is going to be an awesome harvest hopefully they finish at different times or I’m going to have my hands full lol once I flip the switch I’ll be planting more seeds too.

3 Likes

:heart: @Noctis420 this cartoon is just too cute !

1 Like

@Noctis420 thank you for the link . I appreciate it .
@JBC13

1 Like

Good evening everyone! The ladies are looking good and we are now prepping for flower! Just a couple more days and week 7 will end. I will be going 12/12 starting on the 20th. I’ve been in veg long enough time to flip the switch!

Blue Haze

Og Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

10 Likes

Man they filled that scrog beautifully keep up the great work can’t wait to see them finished

2 Likes

Thanks brother they certainly have gone crazy. I’m totally ready for the switch, this is going to be awesome. This has been the longest I’ve ever vegged. @Josh1126

2 Likes

If you run out of room, you can send me the Blue Haze and I’ll take care of her :wink: Looking great man!

2 Likes

She definitely looks dense @Noctis420

2 Likes

Yea if you need some room I can take one over I have room in my garden haha hell looking like that I’ll take a clone mine still have roughly a month and a half of veg left outdoors haha

1 Like

Wow! They’re big, bushy, and beautiful. Perfect role models for my little girls :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking great @Noctis420 that’s going to be a great harvest man congrats :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball::tada: ahead of time lol . Really does look awesome

1 Like

Thanks @Wishingilivedina420state officially switched to flower! They are the greenest plants I’ve had yet! New pics in the morning, I got the flowering nutes in there this morning before lights out.

1 Like

So here they are!

Blue Haze

OG Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

11 Likes

Bad ass bro! They look perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Glad to see the haze filling :metal:

1 Like

Thanks! @Redeyedranger She has gotten quite bushy and now its time for the final stretch let’s see what she’s got :sunglasses: I’m going to do some trimming soon for better air flow!

2 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

stay tuned for the big s t r e t c h. They look awesome @Noctis420

1 Like

Great looking plants bro I wish I had control of mine like indoor growers haha keep up the good work and happy growing

2 Likes

I like the neat and tidy look it has

1 Like