Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

Thanks @Covertgrower @MattyBear It says delivery between June 9th and June 15th. I bought one previously but it was never shipped so I was refunded and had to buy from another person. It’s in Texas awaiting a shipping label.

2 Likes

Just got an update. The scrog will be here monday!

2 Likes

Hey @Noctis420 I’ve been watchn.
They look good. Looking forward to following u thru scrog. Might try that next time.

1 Like

Fresh nutrients and the scrog will be here in 2 days for my OG Kush. Things are coming together now pretty well.
The Blue Haze is starting to fill out her scrog nicely as well. Hopefully only a couple more weeks until they switch to flower.

Blue Haze

OG Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

6 Likes

She looks a bit droopy, but it’s probably towards the end of the light cycle and needs a rest. @Noctis420 otherwise she looks green and good. Flowering soon, this is going to be great.

3 Likes

Indeed @Covertgrower the OG Kush did look droopy. She looks a little stressed out to me, the PH was 6.3 plus being tied down, also she has some discolored leaves that I found. Lights were going off in 2hrs so maybe that’s it. Might be running it a a deficiency. The Blue Haze is doing perfect though no problems same nutrients lol

2 Likes

They look awesome! Hope mine are as pretty

1 Like

Love the setup. I need a freestanding net for my area # 2.

1 Like

OG Kush looking better now. Looks like a calmag issue to me but it’s only on her giant fan leaves. Perhaps she used them up for a boost? Ph nutrient lockout. Who knows :thinking:.

Gotta Love the bending. :laughing:

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

8 Likes

bender!!! lol i like that guy…
she does have some large leafs!!

2 Likes

I have seen that brown leaf discoloration on here dozens of times. Never have seen the same responses to what is the cause. I get it usually 3-4 weeks into flower, so I thought it was a phosphorus deficiency. But i don’t really know for sure.

2 Likes

It’s a calcium deficiency. Do you add Cal Mag?

1 Like

No @raustin I haven’t been adding it because I’m using town tap water that’s rich with calmag, at least that’s what the city water report says. It’s at about 50ppm and 7.5ph out of the faucet. I figured it was a calmag deficiency though I’m going to add some at lights on. My other plant show’s no deficiency though. I was lucky to get this far without it showing up happens every grow but previous grows were with distilled water.

1 Like

This girl might just want a little more, or your ph is off and locking it out, which seems more likely. So, I ask again… What is your Ph? Lol

2 Likes

Haha at the end of the week it went up to 6.3 on day 7 and I didn’t get to change it out. The pH perfect I’ve noticed starts to fail after a week but it’s usually at 5.8. I occasionally check it too and it’s right on target. @raustin

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realize you were in coco or hydro. Yes, 5.8 is perfect. Well, then up her Cal Mag and see how she does.

2 Likes

lol I love the lady bugs. When I first started growing inside I was killing lady bugs . After a year of Learning now I’m trying to find lady bugs to put the n my tent. And the og Kush is looking great @Noctis420

2 Likes

@Noctis420 she’s one beautiful plant ! Thanks for linking me to your grow. I must say I’m impressed.
Keep up on the great grow.
Question: what purpose do the lady bugs serve ?
Blessings,
JBC13

1 Like

@Noctis420 Fabulous !!! I :heart: The emerald green color.

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state @JBC13

8 Likes