Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

Hey guys the Blue Haze has really gone south on me in two days or, maybe it’s not that big of a deal? Does this look like nutrient burn still? She is looking awful today this is quite unusual behavior. I checked the ppm and she was only at 250ppm. The pH was 5.8. RH was 50% and it was 82F. She drank about one gallon of water. Now I’m thinking of flushing her.

It seems only the OG Kush is doing well. :disappointed:

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask @Drillbit

7 Likes

How many more wks to go til harvest again?

1 Like

Damn I missed this whole journal! Well, never too late I guess.

3 Likes

Nute burn hits the bottom leaves first so I don’t think it’s that. Your ppm is low and the plant could be sucking the nutrients out of the leaves for bud production. If your in your last 2 wks you probably know not to use nutes.
I haven’t experienced it yet so let the experts chime in :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mine look like yours when I leave lights too low. Then it shows up several days later. But I never have Ppms that low, heck my tap water ppm is that high

1 Like

250ppm is too low for this stage. She looks potassium deficient to me. Phosphorus too. I’d get her ppms back up around 1000 and see how she responds. I’d also take off all the fan leaves that are beat up looking. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, she was at 1300ppm yesterday so I drained it and refilled because I thought it was nute burn. Looks like a new batch of nutes are on the way. @Redeyedranger I have several weeks left. We’re in the middle of week 5.

1 Like

Hey welcome to the party @Bogleg :+1:

1 Like

I just don’t get why she would look like this if she had 1300ppm? I just drained it and refilled with water and she still got ppm I think I have a nute build up at the bottom

Hope you get it figured out like you said might have built up nutes but they are still looking great best of luck and happy growing

1 Like

Thanks @Josh1126 I’ve decided to just leave it for tonight. It’s lights out so I’m going to give it a good flush after I check and see what the ppm and pH is in the morning. Then some fresh nutrients.

Stacking up very nicely!

1 Like

@Noctis420 that sounds like a good plan hopefully they eat up some of those left over nutes in there

1 Like

So this morning I spent quite some time in my grow space. Flushed the blue haze for about an hour with flawless finish. Then emptied it twice until I had only 40ppm which is my tap water so she was nice and clean. Filled her back up and added a little less nutrients then before so she should be close to 1k again. When I took readings the ppm had gone up before I flushed so she needed this I think. She didn’t look any different better or worse than yesterday so let’s see how it goes.

As for the OG Kush i had to feed her as well because she had no water left …but this…plant yo…She is the boss.

I’ll have some pictures later on. :v:

@Josh1126

1 Like

Oh yes before I forget, the White Widow has really taken off now she looks healthy and has grown a good amount I’m impressed. I thought this plant was going to die.

1 Like

OG Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask @Drillbit

9 Likes

Looking good. @Noctis420 sorry I didn’t have service for awhile.

2 Likes

Looking great man

2 Likes

Looking very healthy my friend! Good job @Noctis420!

2 Likes

Here we have the Pineapple Express Auto and Blue Dream. Still yellowing, but growing.

4 Likes