Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

I have two WWA’s from seed@ about 6" in a bubble cloner, thinking im going to top them. Seems like they still will have plenty of time to grow. With the buy 10 get 20 White Widow Auto seed sale at ILGM ill be growing one or 2 of them at all times for the next 5 or 6 years “experiments will happen” :point_left:

2 Likes

Super fast sprout on the Pineapple Express Auto and it looks nice and healthy. She came up yesterday July 5th 2018.

5 Likes

I’m sad, I stretched my Blue dream because of the canopy from the WWA’s, they got buried under the shade and over night it grew 2" and stretched it. I have a BD and a Gorilla Glue #4 getting topped that were waiting for the WWA’s to finish in 5 weeks. Now I can see with a DWC grow that was a bad plan, Poor me my plants got to big to fast" Monday new light showing up and new tent will go online and all my problems go away :wink:

3 Likes

Nice seedlings, I cant help myself I over nutrient mine " a lil cal/mag a lil grow and bam ppm’s@500.

2 Likes

How much water you put into your 3 gal buckets? Im to cheap too put a seedling into 2.5 - 3 gals of nutrients for a 5 gal bucket.

1 Like

I put about 2gallons for now the roots still have not grown into the bucket yet. I just poured nutrients on the top. Didn’t use very much.

2 Likes

Gave them Fresh nutrients to start week 4 of flowering.

Blue Haze

OG Kush

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

8 Likes

And the rest of the gang :laughing:

8 Likes

Looking fantastic man :star_struck:
You may wanna start bending some of tallest colas down to the side to even out the canopy and maybe drop the light a little bit. Just a suggestion :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @Redeyedranger I had to buy some more plant tie it should be here soon. That one cola went insane!

3 Likes

How are those girls doing @Noctis420 ? Gotta be looking nice I’m sure.

2 Likes

Hey @Wishingilivedina420state some pictures coming in a few days. The OG Kush looks insane, she is already packing on weight and I tied her down yesterday. Looks like this 720w mars light is pretty boss. The Blue Haze looking good, getting ready to tie her down. Currently battling heat and humidity of course. It seems to be worse in the Haze tent. These mars 600w are running hot in the haze tent. I don’t think a 4 inch exhaust is going to work during the summer anymore. I’m going to use 6inch from now on. I’ve been removing leaves here and there for better air flow though. I also added another 5g bucket for my res. I had to refill them twice.

2 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to see new pics. Sounds like you’ve been busy @Noctis420 . Yeah those 4" fans just don’t move a lot of air. I use a 6" centrifugal fan connection to 2 flower tents. And Use the dimmer switch to lower it to about half speed.

1 Like

Yeah I’m always killing it man non stop haha. I think I’m going to replace the 4" exhaust system in the next couple days as well. So you have a split connection for two ducts and connect it to the one fan with a carbon filter?? My tents are right next to each other but, how do you have it setup is what I should ask lol. The OG Kush has the 6 inch Inline Duct Fan 455 CFM. .@Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

So here is my idea I have been thinking about. Now I’m just brainstorming here and my head is going :crazy_face: have not slept in 24hrs lol, but would this give efficient air flow is my fan strông enough? Is all this worth the hassle of getting this setup or should I just buy another 6" 455 CFM. Would a bigger fan be better like an 8" for doing this in the future? Just looking to save on power and money but I want the correct amount of air flow too. The exit ducting will lead to the nearest window to eliminate any heat from the grow space. What is the CFM on your 6" Wishingilivedina420state? Hope you all love my scribbles :laughing:

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask @Countryboyjvd1971

7 Likes

If you ask me it looks great bro

1 Like

You should put dampers in the duct work at the Y connection so you can adjust the flow and balance the air flow
Air is lazy and will always take the path of least resistance
Otherwise looks good
Do you have intake fans on both tents as well ?
Fyi I am a hvac mechanic :wink:

6 Likes

If your looking to save electricity, I would look at the AC Infinity exhaust fan line up. They make 4”-10” and very efficient and quiet.

3 Likes

I defer to @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Covertgrower :v:

2 Likes

Hey thanks guys. I do not have a damper, in fact I didn’t know what this was until now. I’m using the passive intakes of the tent though, just got the flaps open. I do have equipment to setup a intake though. Would you recommend having intakes with this setup for better airflow. Oh and that’s why I tagged you @Countryboyjvd1971 I knew you were in hvac thank you :+1: I’ll check out the infinity line up thanks for the recommendation @Covertgrower

1 Like