Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

Clone it bro…

Ok I agree with leaving fan leafs under the scrog net. I do that too. Because fan leafs are literally sugar factory’s and store houses. The photosynthesis equation is very relevant here. But ( and so many buts here ) if your not getting enough air flow threw the bottom of the canopy and it’s causing pm then I’d trim more fan leafs until I did. Personally I’d thin out the middle of the plant first. And have a fan on low at the bottom of the tent.
Dude that’s gonna be a nice harvest.

2 Likes

Thank you @Wishingilivedina420state I knew it wouldn’t hurt leaving them on. A day after I cut all the little sucker buds she used up some of them they turned yellow and they fell right off with a slight tug. So my only problem is my light in there is only 300 true watts. I think I need to add more light. I have a 720 watt Mars reflector in there. I have no pm issues. My germ guardian gives me nice air flow underneath and now is even better without so many leaves. Add far as cloning the broken one it’s too late I just tossed it. I have no room for anymore plants because I transplanted my seedlings into there final homes.

2 Likes

I just hope I can make it to harvest. Having some serious issues at home. I’m not sure how much more I can take but I’m doing my best to just not lose it. I probably should of never started more plants but oh well. I’ve put so much work into this to pull the plug :disappointed: I just got in the car and just driving.

2 Likes

SMOKE! Significant others and kids are much easier tolerate when high lmafo

3 Likes

@Noctis420 bro if you need so.done to talk to I’m all ears and will help in anyway possible trust me I know all about home issues I just had to go camping for the weekend to get away

2 Likes

You’re so so right @Budbrother but I left the house without it ×_×

5 Likes

On a a lighter note my re-ship of seeds just arrived yes!!! This just made my day!! :smile: :smile:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: life happens bro. Like @Budbrother said smoke a bowl. Helps when im feeling blue to find some green

4 Likes

Bllleeep…Bleeeep…:laughing: :laughing: This is a friendly reminder to grab you’re :sunglasses: before going into the grow room or grow tent! I just put a Mars Hydro 300w (132 True watts) in with my 720(300 true) Watt Mars Hydro Reflector and man it is bright! :sunny: and Wow she has really stretched!

Also budding very nicely. I think this plant has potential. :laughing:

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

9 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

That girl is looking great bro. I can’t wait to have a plant that pretty haha

2 Likes

@Noctis420 the ww is looking better. If your canopy is right then your never gonna get light to the bottom and your always losing fan leafs . Not a real big dill imo . If there is anything I can do for you bro I’m hear. Just wanted you to know. Sorry I’ve been gone again but I’ve been moving and you know how frustrating that is. I’m praying I’ll be starting some seeds real soon. Thinking of running some autos. I know I said I’d stay away from them but I’m in a bind and can only maybe run one tent so why not autos. I’m thinking I’ll pop at least 5 seeds and pit them in a 3x3x6 tent under one 400watt hps. I do have my mars hydro 600 but ikd… your thoughts please…

1 Like

I just had to buy a new tent, moved everything out but two WWA’s from a 4x4 tent. You’ll only need one or two too fill a 3x3 tent " I was thinking 8 were going to fit this 4x4 tent " they will be done around 08/20/2018 thank God they started to bud this week. Aren’t auto-flowers supposed to be like lil-Christmas tree’s

3 Likes

Wow @boardsbird nice job … as far as little Christmas :christmas_tree: trees. It’s all in how you grow it. Or really trim and train her. To get that affect just let her go , no topping or lst training. Your setup looks more scrog and trained witch is my preferred method lol :joy:.
What strains are you running and from where ?
Really nice :+1: canopy

2 Likes

That’s two ILGM white widow auto-flowers 1 week into flower with 7 weeks to go :heart_eyes: .I wasn’t planning on any training but I ended up pulling the top down to a side with the least amount of buds on and the plant in backs getting new light ,Bigger “no training just more light”,on Monday when I move that light to a smaller tent

1 Like

This thing is growing so strangely but I guess it looks better I gave both plants an extremely light feeding yesterday.

The Blue Dream :sunglasses:.

Also started this one! Taking another try at this strain.

2 Likes

Thanks @Wishingilivedina420state yeah moving really sucks. I think autos just seam ideal with less restrictions I’m sure you would do well. Maybe start with the HPS then add the led in flower?

Hey just so everyone knows I changed the title to be more on topic, so now I will be posting all my plants progress on here up until next year! Happy growing all. :seedling:

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @JBC13 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask

6 Likes

I’m going to trim off most of the branches of this WWA if it survives. I’m just looking for one giant bud so it doesn’t clog the tent. Wonder how its going to turn out. :laughing: looking good @boardsbird

6 Likes