Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

So I finally decided to do another journal! Seeds were planted 4 days ago. It will be in dwc with leds. Looks like the blue haze is coming up. I’m very curious if it will actually turn blue! Still waiting on the OG Kush though! Both are ilgm seeds. They are in my 3 foot stealth box and will be going into a tent eventually but more on that later!

8 Likes

awesome @Noctis420 i can’t wait to watch them grow!!

2 Likes

So I went to to check on my seeds this evening and we have lift off!

@BIGE @JBC13

6 Likes

that’s awesome @Noctis420
waiting on seeds to germ is almost as bad as waiting for then at the mail box!

6 Likes

Haha yeah for sure. I remember I was so impatient waiting for my first order felt like forever. @BIGE

2 Likes

Super stretch haha but it’s OK they are going in dwc 5gal buckets with hydroton!

@BIGE

3 Likes

looking good @Noctis420 they are not stretched to bad

2 Likes

So my seedlings were hitting the top of the dome so I transferred them into there new temporary home. It’s a bit ugly but it will do the trick until they go into there final dwc buckets. Humidity is a little low so I keep misting them every chance I get.

@BIGE @Josh1126 @Wishingilivedina420state

3 Likes

@Noctis420 looking good bro

1 Like

Almost ready to harvest my previous grow! Blueberry OG. I plan on scrogging both of these plants the same way. Looks like I’m going to be very busy soon!

@BIGE

8 Likes

yea @Noctis420 you are going to be very busy!!!

1 Like

@BIGE

8 Likes

@Noctis420 such a nice bud wish i had some right now

1 Like

Oh I know the feeling! Can’t wait to taste this one. @Josh1126 you from the east or west?

East im from jersey lol

1 Like

@Noctis420

1 Like

Nice ny @Noctis420

1 Like

Ahh ok lucky you there talking about making jersey legal sometime soon lol hopefully they do the bill states you can grow six plants so that would be nice @Noctis420

2 Likes

Do they do medical there? I’m hoping after Canada legalizes after summer usa will follow. But it’s probably a slim chance but one can hope lol @Josh1126

2 Likes

They do but its almost impossible to get a script for it theres only a list of like 5 things but will prescribe percs like theres no tomorrow and me to @Noctis420

1 Like