Trying my hand indoors

Thanks for tagging along @Rick3

1 Like

Ok so just a quick question when should I transplant into a larger pot its been just about two weeks just seeing what everyone thinks

A good rule of thumb. When you leaves stretch over the outside rim of you pot. Its a safe bet to transplant up. Do you have a photo from the top view

1 Like

Not as of right now I can grab some when I get home though @PurpNGold74 they are growing insane I’m thinking the mykos I added is doing the trick lol

It is definitely on the list. Behind the lights. But in front of the myriad of poop ive seen lately (guano)

I deffinately need to get some better lights I’ll know how good my light is come harvest time I guess @PurpNGold74

What u running right now? I use sunlight and 5 or 6 13w philips leds. Running out of space so have to get creative. Gone be even harder when i uppot the 4

I’m running a 1000 watt led from online so I know its not really 1000 watts

Also it’d in a 3x3 tent

Looks like you are off to a great start Sweetie. :clap:t2:

Thank you @SmoknGranny

1 Like

Which light do you have? We can probably figure out its wattage. Looking good so far though, keep it up! Oh, and don’t give up on the sickly ones!

this lilittle girl is lagging behind

the twins

and the lovers
@Noctis420 @PurpNGold74 @SmoknGranny @elheffe702 @Budbrother @Rick3 @raustin

8 Likes

@Noctis420 I try not to give up on the plants unless they are completely dead as long as they are green and growing I nurture them and I’ve seen the smallest sickly plants grow to be the best so yea

3 Likes

Sorry last post was for @elheffe702 lol but it was a light I ordered was from wish I could take a pic but doubt it would help

They look happy under it, whatever it is.

Yes they do all I know is the light keeps them fairly short and full so that helps with height restrictions

1 Like

Aldo for anybody who has cloned these magnificent plants I’m using a homemade bubble cloner and see new growth on the first clone I took but I’m not seeing any roots I’m assuming they are just very small roots but any ideas

2 Likes

Erased that. I really gotta stop reply’n zooted :joy: some are ready. A few have time.

Edit again size pots you plan on going into?

Probably 2 gallon pots or so I have clothe 5 gallon pots but only five of them and I’d have to plant multiples in each pot. @PurpNGold74 but I’m only vegging long enough to fill a layer across the bottom then flip to flower

1 Like