Trying Grow Professional

Best of luck glad to see your back around :v:

Only down for a solid 2 weeks…glad I’m not hourly :rofl: definitely starting to kick ass and take names again real quick. I get short of breathe quickly tho, other than that I’m all good!

Weirdest ish I could smell so much better the whole time even now it’s super human like abilities

3 Likes

I thought it was bs…
Lost alot of people…
No joke…
Please be safe…
Lots of water lots of food…
No fast food…
I almost died…
My best friend was really bad…
I started to group people together for his funeral…
No joke…
He made it , i did…
No joke…
No bs… …
It was worse than any flu I’ve had…
I didn’t get it untill omocrone…
My buddy spent 7 month’s fighting for his life when it first happened…
Luckily it only took me 3 weeks…
But ive never really felt the same sense…
Nobody has…
Prayers and love being sent my friend…
Life has changed in a big way for all of us…
Hopefully we find peace and understanding…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Definitely not anything to mess with! I slept 10 days only to get up to drink water, use the bathroom and every once in awhile eat something small like soup or a lunch meat sandwich.

It was the roughest I’ve ever felt! Like someone used a wire brush on my throat, my bones hurt in my entire body, felt like I couldn’t take a real breath, or atleast never caught my breath.

I went to urgent care to be told I didn’t have covid with all these symptoms only to goto my primary care dr the next day and be told I tested clear positive in seconds after taking the test…

Finally getting back out to work and easing into life again. Couldn’t agree more take this one seriously! It’s not a joke at all

6 Likes

Lololol lucky youu! Haha :smiling_imp: . Nah my company took care of me and paid me for full two weeks off and then i went back to work. But still felt weird. My head didnt feel right for a while. But good brother glad its getting bettter! I NEED you around here brotha im modeling my next room after yours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hahaa no frfr though seeing you and your grow inspired me to upgrade and keep it growing! :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

Flipping on monday, i believe they will be day 95 from sprout

4 Likes

Looking good, how’s the wpm?

1 Like

Vicious attack squirrel ( Miles “Tails” Prowler) named after tails from sonic the hedgehog.

His tail was crushed when he was rescued and the end fell off. Causing it to appear as if he has 2 tails at the end

He kept me company throughout my CoVid experience

7 Likes

Bahaha thats awesome brother another addition to the fam. wpm is down to literally bare minimum i see couple light spots here n there. The lost coast treatment is amazing my friend :muscle::love_you_gesture:. Heavy defol this week n flip next

4 Likes

Lost Coast is amazing stuff. Got me through the wettest end of September early October last year with losing only 4 buds to mold.

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re beginning to get back to normal. Like @peachfuzz said. It’s no joke no bs.

2 Likes

IIru

1 Like

Finished setting up a ac system that is controlled by the server, and uses govee monitors to tell what the temp inside the room is. A smart outlet allows the server to turn the ac to cool down the lung, another tells the intake fan to turn on/off depending on the rooms temp.

Should of automated all of this a long time ago…

6 Likes

Now to program it to be based on vpd…wouldn’t that be something

Based upon set air temp i could make it adjust the humidity to match…it would take some time to figure it out but almost sure the algorithm for vpd would work the same in this situation….atleast it seems right in my head?

{% Set T = states(‘sensor.ble.temp’) | float %}
{% Set rh = states(‘sensor.ble.humidity’) | float %}
{% Set svp = 0.61078 * e ** ( T / (T + 238.3). * 17.2694) %}
{% set Vpd = ((100-rh) / 100) * svp %}
{{-Vpd | round(2) -}}

Or something like that

3 Likes

Outdoor garden is coming up pretty good also. If we could get gypsy and Pippen to stop digging up plants that would be awesome

7 Likes

I’m able to factor vpd, control rh and temp but as far as automating vpd…

I think I’ll have to

• use a automation to read when the room was started

• make that understand what stage of growth it’s in

• use that to set vpd

• program node red to see the vpd setting and adjust temp / rh accordingly

….

2 Likes

Baby steps

4 Likes

Unplugged mini fridge and deep freezer (didn’t have much but trim and freeze pops in it) to not trip breakers for ac…grower issues

5 Likes

Should probably move plug for cable line range extender…some reason it’s on the same one as ac into room…everytime it trips the WiFi goes out :rofl:

1 Like

This is next level

1 Like

Looks like someones feeling better!!! :grin::muscle: Glad to have ya back boomhower!! Cant wait to see that room fully automated :wink:. Haha hows has pipp been? She must be a full on adult squirrel by now?! Or close haha. Thats awesome she still comes around huh?

1 Like