Trying Grow Professional

Imma go back and rebuild my under current system I have stowed away

3 Likes

Miles gets protective

8 Likes

I have not, there’s something about being told I’m using their system wrong that triggers me to anger.

I could tell them how to build a better system tho. The front of the float valves need a place to secure the nose so it doesn’t float up allowing the system to fail.

That’s the main culprit for the systems issues it seems

4 Likes

Sticking a 3/8 id tube has fixed this issue for short term use. Monthly maintenance is also required by this I mean.

• shut off valve for flow to trays

• pull floats and clean all portions thoroughly

• vacuum out trays of debris and fluids

• wipe trays clean of any materials

• replace floats inside trays and secure with 3/8” tubing so nose doesn’t float up

• keep watch for next few hours for leaks

5 Likes

Good info…and check list. Start my first 4pot shortly. My buckets are doing a great cure job on the maui :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Sounds like a pain in th @ss
I go out every 2 weeks just to make sure things are still working…
Water only grower…
No issues…
Just feed and wait…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@peachfuzz I try to not even water. I’ve got everything but defoliating and harvest automated.

Seems floods are automated as well!

4 Likes

Best of luck!

2 Likes

I work too much during spring and summer so I needed a way to not worry about the grow

So I taught myself how to program a monitoring system then built a auto doser into it

3 Likes

Ive been watching you for a minute. …
You are crazy and so is your grow…
Love all of it tho…
Definitely love the squirrels…
You just need to be a better grower… :relieved: :laughing: :grin:
Just kidding my friend…
Love the squirrels…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! Always learning mainly from failure :relaxed:

4 Likes

When it takes you 2 weeks to diagnose the server migration was the cause for your doser to stop functioning properly and all you had to do was change 1 number in the up address

4 Likes

And that is exactly why I don’t even attempt to do what you have done. That would have set my anger issues in overdrive.

3 Likes

More head scratching. I did do a few stupid thing before figuring it out

• turned system of and on ( my go to)
  • deleted the integration from the server (not smart)
  • checked file logs for node red, home assistant and not dosing system ( would of caught in the system logs of tasmota if I checked there)
  • forced it to operate from doser manually to make sure the pumps worked
  • initiated the system from tasmota side before server connects to it (worked fine)

Then I knew it was my server (home assistant) and tasmota (doser program) that weren’t responding so I deleted it from home assistant and rebuilt the integration….

During that process I noticed in the console it wasn’t able to connect to the server😌

Then I checked configuration and there it was…… and only I was to blame nothing else…

Sometimes in life things happen but usually there’s a culprit… usually me :wink:

5 Likes

Thought of you and your furry friends!

5 Likes

You don’t fail, you just learn how not to do it next time :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Everything been allright on your end boom hower?? :grin:

1 Like

I caught covid…. Been down for weeks over here shivering in bed… my fkn bones hurt!!! Stating to feel more like myself… finally

I did do some programming in the downtime and wrapped rh into the program to turn humidifier on/off or dehumidifier on/off depending on what information is fed into the system from monitoring system/ what I want setting to be. Kinda simple after doing an auto doser but I figured I did auto doser and hvac on so why not …

Miles “tails” prowler & Willow “little tree”

7 Likes

Im sorry brother i hope you start to feel better! It takes time man it really does to recover, i didnt feel right or normal for weeeks n weeks after i had it. But make sure you take plenty of vitamins and water n just rest up my friend it will pass! :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::pray::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad you’re on the turn around brother hope it’s a quick recovery​:sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes