Trying Grow Professional

Doing some porch drinking with friends yesterday when my wife explains how we have bought so many different lights that she guesses we just never figured out which to use.

I exclaimed we only bought 2 types of lights for the plants…king led then hlg

I tried to explain I bought it in pieces and put them together myself. Finding the lowest price point for the amount we needed for the area.

:person_shrugging: guess she is oblivious to what’s going on here…

5 Likes

When you have few plants and large area what do you do???

Grow monsters!!!

Took a bucket of leaves off today…will keep taking them off until they finish…

e

9 Likes

Front right plant- afghan skunk from Linda’s - most hearty plant! She got hot ph dumped in middle of flower and in the end she’s still green and getting bigger!! I’ve taken off some dead growth but I’ll have to defoliate her before she shows signs of death!

a

7 Likes

Some big beautiful ladies brother!! The ILGM Sour D is looking very happy. I grew some Sour D ILGM autos and they turned out great!! :v::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Glad to hear that! Buddy gave me that plant and already had started manifolding her. I continued it from 2 tops , topped them twice to get her to 8 tops…

She’s ready for vertical growth now. Waiting for a spot to open up so I can see how she does

4 Likes

The girls!

Thought I took more than 2 pics…

4 Likes

Clones:

4 Likes

Lookin good in there brother.
Is that Strawberries in the last pic ?
:v:

1 Like

Thank you good sir!! About to swap them for girls in the room in a week or so….bitches be lazy not trying to finish up :laughing:

2 Likes

Organic blueberries in office bathroom…I swear I’m planning on planting these in may but if we can get a harvest off them before that…:wink:

4 Likes

Very nice indeed.
That’s one of the things around here that the price has gone thru the roof on.
Think they’re 5-6$ a quart. 2 yrs ago they were 3$ qt. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yea me and the wife were figuring that blueberries will soon cost more than cannabis so we’re only growing for personal now it’s 60-80 / ounce here

4 Likes

Days away from 0 dark 30!!! Maybe trimming leaves have told him it’s time to get this ish done!!

Taking a bucket a day is trying… but I keep making sure to take the same amount and move onto next. Along with any crispy leaves I’ve missed

7 Likes

Squirrel update!!!

Yesterday willow moved her 2 babies outside my wife caught her on video taped the process!

I was hoping she’d introduce them to me but she’s got other plans!!

Mama has moved out and she’s got 2 healthy babies !!

Wife said they aren’t furred yet so eyes still closed.

6 Likes

Nice bob. I love a room that looks like this. URS and afgvets rooms r just phenomenal look so nice and professional like. Lol.

1 Like

Thanks mark, next objective is to get a mini split! Should start saving for it …or just use petty cash

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at them for here also and man can they get expensive. Even used they run up to 2 grand. Anden and quest seem to be super popular hope u find something reasonable and wife don’t trip on u. Lol. That’s my issue is wife. She hates to see me spend anything on grow stuff anymore days I’ve spent enough of I need nutrients is one thing but equipment stuff no more unless I want a divorce. Gotta keep up with the times baby. Can’t stay in the past forever need to stay current with times.

2 Likes

That’s the crazy part, wife can’t say ish she smokes for free!!! We’d be set if she didn’t smoke :laughing:

2 Likes

Grapefruit has this fantastic color being brought out by dropping night temps 15 degrees to low 60’s and daytime temps reduced to 76-77 which from 79 isn’t a big change

Looks like one final pistil push and they’ll get the axe…see where this last swell gets them

Day 55 flower

6 Likes

place is a mess closing in on harvest

7 Likes