Trying Grow Professional

Always tweaking n perfecting something haha. We like what we like :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Speaking of tweaking

6 Likes

So getting bored figure I’ll incorporate this into the rdwc hydro system

XtremepowerUS 3/4HP 2400GPH Pond DIY Self Primming Above Ground Swimming Pool Pump w/Strainer Basket 1.5" NPT Amazon.com

2 Likes

Not bad @PharmerBob, i have a normal pond pump, in place of strainer basket for a filter i have a literal fish tank filter, just…a big one with a built in 900 gph pump.

4 Likes

That thing is intense!!! Nice to see I’m not the only one thinking of these things

2 Likes

Mind if i ask you what does Sog mean?

@shaggy808 SOG, or SCROG = screen of green. Basically the concept of taking a net or something else to train the plants to grow an even canopy.

3 Likes

Scrogging requires a net…
(SOG) stands for (see of greeen) , basically a bunch of little plants that produce one big bud per plant … :+1:t3:

:v:t4: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the replies!! You guys are awesome. Have a great and Stoney day!!

3 Likes

Installed wall with light/moisture barrier, hope to eventually frp the whole room

Rough framing - 6mm 8’ wide plastic- drywall

8 Likes

Girls are strong, as we pushinto flower

6 Likes

Just because I like to think science is right behind plants grow better when music is played.

Let’s go

7 Likes

Looking great!! Nice and healthy!! :v::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Ouch Pharmer, thats gonna feel better when it quits hurting :face_with_spiral_eyes: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:
Plants and the room are coming along very nicely.

3 Likes

Didn’t mean to post that but yea the 1st night of throbbing was the worst now I’m just hoping the nail pushes off quickly

2 Likes

Thanks it’s been a tough few months changing over the system to fight my initial mistake to create too much draw from the totes…

Changing the pump to pull from res and return to the totes helped not only create higher levels of nutrient rich solution but also increased circulation inside the totes while delivering the most amount of oxygen directly to the root system of each tote independently!

I’m pretty stoked about this one, it’s going to be a good year!

5 Likes

Got a sample pack in a 5 banger aeroponics bucket

2 afghan skunk 2 grapefruit 1 wedding cake…1 planter 1 plant right? :wink:

Wedding cake pushed pistils since planted. I really thought they were autos but I’ve been keeping 1 in veg in the mother tent for a few months this is her clone…easy to flower

6 Likes

Found this tank mount on Amazon

7 Likes

Caught her sleeping on the porch!

8 Likes

Nice @PharmerBob, Chucky my yard monks, only hibernated like 2 weeks this year.

4 Likes