Trying Grow Professional

I just keep telling myself it’s paid for itself in reclaim alcohol

2 Likes

5 afghan skunk
5 grapefruit
5 wedding cake

Whichever produces 4 plants fast enough to go into main room first wins

6 Likes

Grapefruit won and is in aeroponics container now getting bigger.

Poor Gyp came home with a sore shoulder…. Craziest thing we pulled a bit fly larva out of it and patched her up with a dose of antibiotics and a good cleaning of the area

8 Likes

Gyps should wound is healing nicely no more puss or weird things poking out of it…

Rewrote the code that controls air and based it on vpd. It now takes temp and an input for what I would like vpd to be, labeled “vpd helper” then spits out what rh should be.

Node red uses that number to determine to use the humidifier or dehumidifier.

Here’s what it looks like mobile side

3 Likes

Should be a happy squirrel now man. They get bot flies this time of year around here too.

3 Likes

Thank you!! We did read that it’s common for them to get …we’ve just never noticed it on other squirrels

Day 1 since aerogarden technically 2nd week of life from seed

Week 3 of life

Week 4 of life (2 weeks in lab)

Give them 2 more weeks and flip for flower…

Had some weird glitch in the program that wasn’t telling system to dose ph down when needed… caused a little defic in the girls but I’ve corrected the program and new growth doesn’t have spotting

Will keep an eye on it in weeks to come…

Vpd programming holding strong

7 Likes

Defoliated and cut shocked growth away.

Pinned down some main branches to define what colas I want to keep for flower using 8 yo yos on each plant. Idea is trying to grow out 9 branches to fill areas of scrog

Kept a few more then 9 on here atm but want to see how they handle defoliation

5 Likes

Spent weekend making a new front end user interface….

Almost finished air card for the system…

Then have to rewrite the remainder of the interface

5 Likes

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

6 Likes

Week 5

9 Likes

These are afghan skunk from seed, completely hydroponic from start

5 Likes

Some shock and burn from going to 1300 ppm from 200 ppm in aero garden setup

Also seems to have a cal/mag deficiency in this one that not showing on its sister in the rear. Everyone’s different tho so I’ll note these in the program to keep track of what we find along the way and the clones that come off the plants will already have a full bio

…hopefully

4 Likes

Remade the system controller area into a single box, don’t mind the walls…did not measure and it was a snug fit!

Houses 11 drivers
Co2 controller
Air controllers
Few other gadgets

7” led touch screen to play with all the fun settings and controls I’ve setup on home assistant :wink:

5 Likes

Looking good boom hower! How’s the little squirrelys??

3 Likes

Kicking ass !

Our newest little eats pineapples…

6 Likes

Haha that’s awesome! There loving it!. I can see your still plugging away at the room! Looks good :mechanical_arm::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Yea swapped to hydro and decided to be compliant with state regulations on the amount of plants we can have…

Been messing around with automated side of it for past year or so now, and the wife came home from work with this box they were going to scrap because it has a mistake on it. So instead of it going to Amazon it went to our house and got used in a similar manner :wink:

5 Likes

That’s awesome brother! Sounds like your dialing it all in nicely!

2 Likes

It’s coming a long, if I’d just get out of the way they’d do heaps better

5 Likes