Trying Grow Professional

Outstanding sir… the set up looks really nice. Beautifully done good sir :beers: :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Omg! A weasel i would so be trying to make friends lol.

1 Like

Only saw it the first and last day… I swore the first day it was a red squirrel but we never saw it again until it was time to travel home

Stripped off 2 weeks of growth and added some insulation to the tops of the totes

6 Likes

Absolutely amazing brother happy for you! Glad you got everything dialed in where you want it my friend :call_me_hand:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

& flowering

Probably should of let it veg while I was out but I flipped it to flower and rolled

7 Likes

Nice, lookin forward to seeing how they do!

@PharmerBob

2 Likes

Omg squirrels even find you while on vacation, you have a gift, you’re like the Snow White of squirrel forest!
And I love the zip code forecast idea, what strain were you smoking when you thought of that :joy::joy:

3 Likes

G13 it’s the cocaine of weed! Let’s you have those big Tony Montana ideas :rofl:

3 Likes

Between two scrogs :laughing:

4 Likes

I put these girls into the room and never let them veg. Straight back to flower cycle after they gained some roots.

Super cropped

3 Likes

looks good, love the structure of that plant!

1 Like

Yes I’ve been working with these a bit. Rooted then placed into totes and left for 2 weeks under 12/12 schedule.

They bushed out a little, I lollipopped them up to top and left for another week to grow out to what they are now

2 Likes

I was able to have a few different squirrel friends but the one in the pic was the friendliest for sure! I visited 4 maybe 5 days in a row and some days I stopped by twice to say hi and have her become familiar with me

1 Like

Raised lights from 1200 watts across the room to 2000.

Increased overall ppm/700 to 1200

Pic shows products used and at what dose’s for each time the system is activated

Using floralicious plus as the booster

7 Likes

Dont make a ton of rap using the “Source Turbo”…. It’s not so turbo in its process…

Used 1-1/2 gals of 160 proof shine and a trash bag of cannabis….

I kinda want the shine back….

4 Likes

Aren’t you left with reclaimed ethanol after processing? Haven’t used one, but have been seriously considering since I’ve got lbs of trim to deal with.

1 Like

Yea it’s just taken a week to reclaim the first jar

Well almost 2 honestly but it’s slow going

2 Likes

Wow. I’m surprised. I guess I sort of just boldly assumed it would be faster than allowing it to evaporate naturally - but perhaps the benefit is truly the reclaiming of the alcohol? :thinking:

2 Likes

Definitely not a fast recovery think it’s like what 4 hours per run but it does save the alcohol and it’s pricey these days don’t know that the machines worth the money :joy::rofl::sweat_smile: I think I use my press more than my source

2 Likes