Trying Grow Professional

Glued everything together last night and let it cure over night.

Have to:

• run air lines
  • figure out how to install drip rings under the net pots?
  • water in/out for the chiller
  • move bluelab monitor to new res and mount to wall above
5 Likes

I might be on to something

Also the reasoning behind this is

• won’t allow trunk rot by giving too much moisture around base

• the gas pack hydro mediumless system I purchased has a solid plastic top which won’t allow water to go thru it easily

8 Likes

Lookin good my friend. Can’t wait to see plants in it. :+1:
:v:

3 Likes

That will make 2 of us for sure! I leave for 10 days next Wednesday so it’s gotta be fully functional by then…

3 Likes

Good stuff growmie!!

1 Like

Installing water line for drip rings and figured out I could drill the tabs on the exterior of the totes to use as a hanger

6 Likes

Gypsy this morning decided to come see where I was headed, or if I brought her food…

11 Likes

Outta likes, but Awwwww :chipmunk: :green_heart:

3 Likes

She’s my buddy

this is willow, attempting to fix her umbrella after and used it as a trampoline

7 Likes

Damn still outta likes but that’s so stinking cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Line in/out for auto doser & chiller

Water in from fresh water tank.

Should probably zip tie the electrical to those as well…

5 Likes

Time to vacuum and pressure test the system

4 Likes

Wow :star_struck: that looks amazing!

2 Likes

Left a ferret 1/6 out over night… unfortunately she’s one of our 2 climbers, she may think she’s a squirrel and we don’t want her to grow up believing she can’t be anything she sets her mind to.

So she has gained the ability to walk up anything she can dig her claws into. Her favorite being the 8’ enclosure where they live so she can visit her squirrel friends.

This morning I found her sleeping in willows house…with willow pacing around the upper vines/curtain rods we’ve set in place for them to get around the room.

Everyone is now back in their designated areas for rest and the world is back to normal for these kind souls.

8 Likes

Quick ferrett story. I rescued 2 ferretts from a crack house once. They were in bad shape. Got em healthy, named em popo and coco. Popo loved bowling. I had a long hall with a waxed floor and would set up empty 2 liter pop bottles at the end of the hall and popo would lay in my hand all limp and I would slide him down the hall and he would crash into the 2 liters and knock em all down. He would come running, barking and bouncing sideways (like ferretts do) and run up my leg and back into my hand. I would be like dude, gotta set up the pins again… Oh man that was some good times.

8 Likes

That’s such a great story thanks for the share!!! Such great writing as well!

Made a new friend today on vacation

10 Likes

Chipmunk? That’s cool!!

2 Likes

Golden mantle ground squirrel

2 Likes

Visited my buddy again today after I did a short 8 mile hike. Wish we could upload videos. Except for my voice

8 Likes