Trying Grow Professional

Never a dull moment at this zoo! I’m usually in more of a panic reacting to what they’re currently grinding down their teeth on

4 Likes

So got a crazy idea and ran with it until I almost finished the project this morning…

1 find best place cannabis can grow outdoors

2 write a program that can monitor the conditions (temp// humidity) and work with equipment inside the lab to replicate it there

Mows the programming has been completed all you have to do is enter the zip code you wish to replicate and it sets your temp and humidity

6 Likes

Never thought of what would happen when humidity goes all the way to 100%… may need to figure out how to set max limits inside the system

4 Likes

Bye autopots!

3 Likes

Drill 2-1/2” holes and deburred the holes on the totes before installing bulkheads.

Remember it’s always important to removed the raised edge around the holes you make. This will insure a proper seal from the bulkhead fittings gasket

10 Likes

I love squirrels, my fam calls me the squirrel whisperer.

This is momma. She has been gone now for several years but before she passed, she brought her 3 baby boys to me so I named them Alvin, Simon and Ted. They have always come to me when I use squirrel speak. Love Alpo dog snacks.

Momma kicked this one out one spring. 4 weeks later, eyes were open, started getting some hair and when I came home from work he was gone. He was sick at birth and mother nature knows best. At least he was warm and safe when he died.

7 Likes

That’s always the hardest part! If they get past the pinkie stage they basically can make it thru anything… except vehicles and predators of course.

I love that you save the wildlife as well!!! You know the joy of unconditional love! :blush: Thank You!

5 Likes

@PharmerBob…I cried like a baby. Okay, back to your post.

2 Likes

I know the feeling!

You out your all into them just to see them thrive, and if they don’t your crushed…

Never let that stop you from doing what you love squirrel whisperer!

2 Likes

You put* your all….

1 Like

Haven’t figured if I want to do 4 or six of these totes with another one as a res with a float valve from the main tank.

Lots of work to do

7 Likes

Here’s the idea

I’ll pull water from main tank to the rear middle tote. Didn’t think about pump system yet, or if I’ll create a current…

6 Likes

Dry fit

7 Likes

Is it just gavity feed from the res. or gonna be rdwc… regardless, sweet set up. :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

More shared water dwc with some recirculating from drip rings

Pump isn’t trying to work atm…sucked up too many roots last go round with hydro a few years back…I’ll figure it out and splice it in eventually down the road

2 Likes

@PharmerBob
Sweet setup!

1 Like

Thanks, trying get it setup…I’ve had bits and pieces laying around for a while now. Finally got tired of the old setup

1 Like

I built my single tote dwc set up with a float valve in each tote, fed by a single res. Did i tag you in it?

2 Likes

Don’t believe so! But I do love a diy

Found these from gas pack hydro

Mediumless net pots!

4 Likes