Tryed making a support ticket but couldnt plz help

Man I wish they let us share info in here. I could set you up with an easy grow. I am loving the Jacks for veg. It is out standing there. I am on the fence for flower though. My next grow will be all autos. So I will be using my GH for flower with them. Are you in a legal state? I am in Ca. so legal here

Im in cleveland ohio share info . What kind . Im open
@Not2SureYet

1 Like

Sorry, but that isn’t allowed on this side. Other wise. I definitely would.

1 Like

Everyone is talking about Jacks.
I guess I need to try it next run

1 Like

I agree

That’s what I think too. That first pic look potassium.

You can probably decide where to go from here once you pH meter arrives. Good luck with your grow :v::green_heart:

Ya @raustin was great. She taught me a ton, I miss her.

1 Like

@GreenJewels, I was looking through pms. there are a lot of users that quietly slipped away. I am surprised I didn’t notice as many as they stopped posting.
@Hydro921, I would get the 2lb kit first to try the Jacks out. For me. It is super great for veg. In flower. my plants are not half what they should be. I am working on that though. It seems to be doing good with an AK-47 auto I have. But so-so for a Bloody skunk. I do better with Jacks on photos than autos. I probably just need time to get it adjusted to my growing though. It took about a year to get my GH dialed in.

2 Likes

I’m using advanced nutrients and like them but they are high. They also run hot. Which I am starting to learn.
I’m looking to save a little money

1 Like

My first attempt at a photo .
@Not2SureYet

1 Like

@Covertgrower
@Shaggy
@Not2SureYet

Good sign or bad that these leaves on a photo are HUGE ? Thx

1 Like

Great sign when they’re on the plant still, lol. Those bad boys can soak up a lot of photons

1 Like

@BobbyDigital

I cut it off because it was blocking alot . Shes beginning flower . Sis i mess her up by curring that off ? Thx dude

No, she’ll be fine.

2 Likes

The leaves on a bubba kush are monsters too. I was always trimming them to get them out of the way :grin:

How often can i trim . Their is 1 more id like to get out of the way

1 Like

Just the way some grow. Definitely a good thing in my opinion.

1 Like

I trim what ever I need about every other day to third day. I try not to let my self do all at once. Doesn’t always work fro me :roll_eyes:

@dbrn32
What size HID would i need for a 3x3 ? For both veg and flower . Thx for GG auto

Technically a 400, but most of them aren’t very good. I would probably opt for something like a 315 cmh or a 600.

1 Like