Tryed making a support ticket but couldnt plz help

SOIL MG
LIGHTS 1200 VARSPECTRAS
PH BOTTLED WATTER
FEED 1/2 TSP DYNA GROW BLOOM TWICE

@Not2SureYet

Nitrogen definitely?

You are saying its nitrogen?

I wish I could say but it looks like a lot is going on. To me, it looks like it could be possibly related to a few things. First thing I think of is Nute lock out. It looks like you may have heat issues, and maybe ph too? I suck at leaf reading. The fact the other leaves look dark and fine makes it seem like it may not be a feed issues. Lets see what these guys may think think :grin: @Covertgrower, @Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @dbrn32, @Hellraiser, @Deepsix, @GreenJewels

3 Likes

Im a newbie myself just guessing

Yeah, looks like potassium. Likely a lockout from the MG soil. Do you know what your runoff ph is?

1 Like

@Not2SureYet
I thought it was on overload of P but im not sure . I also thought the bottom might be magnesium. Ive been giving 1tsp epsom salt per gallon . What points at a heat issue andca ph issue thx

1 Like

Looks like magnesium, and the beginning of calcium.

3 Likes

Top leaves are almost burnt. How can i fix this thx. Or should i trash them and start over
@Covertgrower
@Not2SureYet

First grow was so much easier . These critical mass are giving me a run for my money

1 Like

Like I said. I am terrible at this. @raustin or Pom used to be my go to’s for leaf issues. Both were great readers. I just did a search for cannabis leafs yellow and it came up with a bunch of info. And I just cut the burnt ones off my self. They will never recover

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet

They are in flower. I can cut the ugly off without slowing it down ?

1 Like

These are strange plants . Almost 11 weeks old and barley flowering

@Not2SureYet

Finial question . Should i yank them and restart?

No i dont meter broke and new one is susposed to be here today . Can i fix this
@BobbyDigital

1 Like

LOL, Yep. I trimmed a few photos way down from PH issues my first grow. I look at it like this. When I have big issues. I just try what I think will work. If it doesn’t work. I move to some thing else. But you will remember a lot more from hands on then some one telling you too. I had @MattyBear and @Myfriendis410 as my babysitters when I first started. I had issues from bad ph to hard water. But I learned enough my next grow that it went great.
So, I am not telling you to do this. But only what I would do if it was mine. I would remove all the leaves with brown spots. The reason for that is. I can tell if things are getting better or worse. I would look at the brown leaves every day and wonder. Was that there yesterday? With the yellow I missed in the back. That could be lack of N or wanting more food. Soil reacts to things different than coco. Or it seems that way to me. I don’t think your plants are as bad as you may think. I bet with a little patients. In a week or so you can have these back and healthy. Just my O2 there. But I feel your pain. I just pulled a Purple kush I started because she showed she was weak at only 2 weeks old. She is young enough that she will get replaced. And if your ph meter is broke. That could definitely be the cause of all this. It could be a nute lock out if things are to far out of whack. Ok, brb I have to go feed the 2 little ones

3 Likes

Thx dude i know ur probley super busy . @Not2SureYet

Nope, Once the girls are good. So am I. I have the 2 two week olds to feed and then a seedling and clone. I am using pre mixed Jacks so it goes quick.

I wanted to try jacks. I got some GG i wanna do . I wanna get my ph pen first . I spend so much $ buying my medicine that im in such a tough spot . Trying to do the best i can on a very low budget
@Not2SureYet

TY for everything

1 Like