True Noob's Need Lot's of Help!

Thanks for drag me out of the other place. And if a tree fall in the forest, it will be soundless without witness…:wink::innocent: @bob31

1 Like

My forehead was getting bloody from pounding it against the wall. Np sometimes ya just gotta walk away. Or scroll away…

1 Like

That’s perfect @bob31
That’s a nice little unit
Good luck with the cart magic

OK. Outta likes. U know how it is when you’re a lover boy

:+1:

5 Likes

Seems he’s enjoying the smell!

1 Like

@bob31 he don’t look hyper to me lol
Look comfy and content :relieved:

Yeah he’s sure relaxing there isn’t he! A rare moment in his day. He likes laying there. That’s where he is right now.

1 Like

His spot put a doggie bed there for him bro :v:
Come on mine have there own couches lmfao

There guarding my grow room which is on opposite side of that wall of crap :poop: lol

3 Likes

Funny mine doesn’t like to be on the furniture. The other one has her own loveseat that we let her lay on. She is in charge of barking at squirrels and delivery guys.

1 Like

@bob31 yeah this is the only place they get on furniture
Upstairs they don’t even try it
I used to have dog beds down here and they didn’t get on couches but the puppy went nuts :peanuts: one day ripped them both to shreads
Think he just wanted couch time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:Lmfao

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 that looks like my wall of crap i use to blend in my extra grow spaces!!lol

Hahaha yeah it was make shift I have black 2 mil plastic behind that an basically I built a tent over my grow box :package:
So plastic wall look suspicious all by it self so I tried to disguise it a bit so it wouldn’t be so obvious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grinning::+1:
I don’t know why I care I’m the only one that comes down here lol

2 Likes

it is just natural to do this, i believe it is the cat and mouse gene coming out! lol

3 Likes

ok got my aqua stone today and put it into grow chamber. Everyone has grow tents… I’m breaking the mold!

Thanks to whoever gave me that idea… I can’t remember who it was and a search didn’t turn it up… so thanks!

@Boston56 So when did they ship and what did you order?

on the 24th

I ordered mine first of the year and they took 9 days to get to me here. Including weekends but not the day they actually shipped so all things being equal you should have yours around the 2nd or 3rd of Feb.

The thing is they cant find my info

if they sent you a shipping confirmation I am pretty sure they shipped your order?

Thats what im banking on,dont want to lose mojo on growing lol