Troubles with this strain

Hello hope everybody’s doing well. Is anybody or has anybody grown The Strain ice cream sandwich? I’m finding this train to be a pain in the butt. Anybody else having problems with this strain? Thank you for your time and feedback.

I’ve not but please elaborate on your troubles. Could be genetic or not. Folks will also want to know your setup (lights/medium/nutes,etc)

There are common problems amongst all plants. Their are some specific traits for different strains that might contribute to issues… can you be more specific on the problems you are having?

The more details you can provide the better.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

My ice cream sandwich strain has a light-sensitive problem. It doesn’t like the light like the rest of my plants. It also does a little better with a higher pH right around 6.8. I was just trying to find out if anybody else has had the same problem. So if you guys ever run across this strain be aware of light and pH. Happy growing

The way I look at genetics is that they are like people, people like different things. One plant can like 6.2 and why the other could like a higher PH. The same could be said at all levels of the environment aspect! Just find the happy medium of light for your entire grow!

1 Like

Yep. I’ve had to dial in every single one of my strains and find a happy medium for what works best. This ice cream sanwich is just a little more special.

1 Like