Troubled Clone Leaves

What is wrong with this indoor clone, just planted out doors last week. I gave the clones to my stubborn husband and he just showed them to me. I didn’t have phone with me so I didn’t take a picture. I just pulled one of the distorted leaves and when I got back thought I would see what you guys think. I looked at lot of pictures but never saw leaves like these, they look like caterpillars at first glance. So what do you say he needs to do?

:herb:

My first thought would be over watering. Curling leaves, puffy in between the veins and I would assume the branches to the leaves are sagging as well?

1 Like

Well we have been having lots of rain for a couple of weeks and that was my first thought. I know nothing about outside grow. There are so many rocks down here in Southern Mo. I will be surprised if he is able to make them worth wile. Thanks for the shout back.:herb:

1 Like

Was the clone taken from a plant in flower? Could also be the clone is going through a re-veg process.

2 Likes

Yes, all the clones I had were from broken stems I broke accidently and I put them into water and they rooted. They came from flowering plants. a couple of them had little buds on them. I picked them off and don’t really know why. I thought they would be shocked when planted outside in the ground. Wish I had done it myself. Oh well, I have enough to last me till next year, maybe two. I see they are finally talking about legalizing cannabis recreational in Illinois, now. I’m thinking that will happen in all states in the next couple of years. Hope, I am alive to see it. :herb: