Trouble with my babies

hi i have just transplanted critical mass durban poison and super skunk clones into pb 3/4 bags,they were under a 35watt flouro and i have over 3 days transitioned them into a new 2m × 1m room under a hps 400w ,they looked happy as until the 2nd day and the leaves are drooping down for some reason,i have grown outdoors for years with no problems.any help would be greatly apreciated.also i have gone from jiffys to tomato potting mix.

1 Like

No experience with hps but first question is how far away are the lights? Vented out of room? Temps?

light is 400ml from top of plants 16inches

also temp is sitting at 21 c drops to 19 light off

I use mh lights. You light should be 17-23 inches away from top of girls. If you could fill out a support ticket with more info & possibly pics?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks

@sweetaz6767 please fill out support ticket that @Laurap posted
Ty Lp
And maybe post a picture or two
I will assume you had good root development when you transplant them

Did you transplant them or transition to new box and light? CommING from a 45w led to mh is a significant lighting change I would just give them a few days to adjust to lighting and are they drying out faster under the mh and mabe just need watered sooner than before you moved them

sorry im new to this how do i find how to fill out a support ticket?

yes i transplanted them into potting mix from jiffys with a good watering and slowly moved them closer to the 400w light over 3 days.

i work away and will be home again in 9days ,then i will be able to share a photo,my friends mum is keeping an eye on them while i am away

1 Like

Keep us updated, happy growing!

thanks so much,im glad i have met people who are passionate about growing just like myself.

1 Like

How long did it take for them to root?

i cloned them 3weeks before i transplanted them from jiffys into pb 3/4 size grow bags,there were alot of roots protruding from the jiffys before i transplanted them