Trouble with Autoflower white widows

I have these yellow spots on my leaves and they’re starting to die I want to post a picture but I don’t know how

1 Like

Are you using a PC or a Phone?

On a PC you use this button.

On a phone it’s here.

1 Like

I’m sorry guys this is a new phone and I know nothing about these new smartphones so you’ll have to excuse my stupidity

No worries.

So how can I post my picture to show you guys so you can give me an answer

You have to take the picture and then attach it to the message using the button we have pointed out in our replies. I cant make it any more simple.

Welcome to the forum, wondering if he has to put more time in before he can post a picture

2 Likes

I agree with @Tinman may need to be active on the site more before seeing the picture button. @Billybud123 can you give us more details on your plant so we can better help until you can get the posting pictures worked out.

Strain?

Soil?

Lighting?

Watering/feed information?

Are you checking ph?

Indoor or outdoor grow?

1 Like

Good point. I always forget the limits on new members.

Sorry guys I had the picture already on my camera I just have to figure out how to get it from the gallery to you but it’s white
Widow Autoflower growing outdoors I mix my own soil pH is between 6.5 and 7 are doing good but it’s like you’ll little yellow dots all over it and they’re not all the way through the leaf so I’m not sure if it’s a bug or if it’s some kind of a fungus I have been trying to go all organic and using compost tea for my nutrients they seem to really like it I will try and load the picture later on today again

@Billybud123 have you checked your water ph? I know you mentioned your soil ph, but I’m wondering if your water ph is high possibly. Look forward to seeing pics! I know Epsom salt can help with yellowing leaves (mixed in with water during a watering) i picked some up at a local lowes to help one of my gals out! Let us know if you need anything else in the meantime.

![20200723_164637|375x500

Blockquote

]Preformatted text(upemphasized textload://fLkAseWkM9LruxEKqm5079vh5yj.jpeg)

I’m using rainwater in the pH is about 6.8 to 7 I put Epsom salts in my soil when I mix it up

Given the description first thought was leaf Septoria. But I’m not sure if it causes holes like pictured.
Is it inside or outside plant?

It’s outside plant in the dirt. In a pot I didn’t know if the picture came through or not but I found a snail on there today so maybe that’s what it was and I found a recipe for some spray it has apple cider vinegar baking soda and Dawn dish soap so I mixed up that and sprayed it and I’ll see what happens

Invest in some Jack’s Dead Bug Brew. It will cover you from beginning to end.

Are you getting water on the leaves when you water?

I think that damage was caused by a leaf hopper. I had similar damage a few weeks back and cleared it up with AzaMax, but my plants aren’t flowering yet. Probably listen to others and get what they recommend for plants that are flowering.

I try not to get too much water on the leaves when I water seems all the plants are almost done with the flowering stage I didn’t want to spray any chemicals on them I found a recipe somewhere on here that I was reading that a guy has a one teaspoon of cider vinegar 1 teaspoon of baking soda 1 teaspoon of Dawn dish soap mixed with a liter of water I mixed up that and tried it and it seems to be working I don’t know why they haven’t done any more damage at cut off all the bad leaves I’m not really a novice grower I’ve been growing Outdoors for about 10 years but usually just checked a couple plants in the ground if they grew they grew they didn’t they didn’t now that it’s legal in Michigan I thought I’d take a little more interest I tried going to organic route boy that’s harder than it looks I have to give credit to our Farmers that grow organically it’s a lot of work and it draws all the pests and all the animals from the woods to your plants I didn’t realize that they’ve had a hard life since I started I have three different strains White Widow LSD and crystal meth right when I planted them in the ground about a week later I put a layer of bone meal and alfalfa meal on the top soil worked it in the next night the rabbits eat all of us all the plants off they ate the whole top off of that white widow and all the shade leaves ate some of the shade leaves off the LSD and the top off The Crystal Method All the shade leaves also but they did manage to survive they were stunted in very small but they have come back somewhat I’d like to thank you for your knowledge and for your patience with me it’s trying to figure out how to use this blog I really need to have learned a lot from all the people on here I have two more white widows in the closet that I started indoors like the other ones there. Almost 4 weeks old and I think they’re starting to go into flowering already so I have to get them in the ground hopefully they will do better once again thank you for your patience and your knowledge thank you for your reply I think it was either snails or it might have been asleep Hoppers I appreciate your patience and your knowledge but seems how they are flowering I have a recipe that I found for 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of Dawn dish soap mix in a liter of water and it seems to be working I’ve tried that so far it’s been 2 days and they haven’t done any more damage so once again thank you for your reply and all your knowledge I really appreciate it