Trouble with auto flower flowering to soon

Hello everyone! This is my second grow first one came out pretty good taste was great just the yield was a little on the light side. Anyway I need help with my second grow germination went well planted in cow pots for 2nd time took a while to sprout and when they finally did it seemed like it took forever to grow I planted on 10/6 it’s now 11/26 and 3 out of the 4 plants never really grew to any size and the 3 small ones are flowering already and the 4th one is growing strong I believe I didn’t water them enough when they were seedlings could that have stunted growth? And am I wasting my time keeping the little ones or do you think they are salvageable?

They AK-47 auto flower planted in 5gal pots in fox Farm ocean forest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Pictures are in order from the smallest to the biggest

This is about the timeline you would expect them to flower. It’s usually about 4-6 weeks from sprouting. You are probably correct in that something kept them from getting as large as possible.

These aren’t going to produce a lot, but should be some as long as they’re kept healthy.

3 Likes

The 3rd pic is that a male looks like it when zoom in or a herm

1 Like

Shouldn’t be they were supposed to be feminized seeds but I will definitely take a better look to be safe

There are definitely pistils there, so not male. Did you see pollen sacks or something? I zoomed as best as i could, didn’t see anything that was for sure pollen sacks.

1 Like

Yes I do see the pistols and I took a closer look I didn’t see any sacks they are so small it’s hard to tell I’m thinking the only thing I did wrong was probably not watering enough during seeding stage and found out afterwards the PH was high

1 Like

See the pistols they looked like sacks it’s a little blurry could be wrong any way you can get a better pic

Absolutely better discard or at least move asap

Feminized can be stressed to herm I had last grow look just like that and at least I got a room full of seeds

1 Like

Ride them out to harvest Growmie and chalk this run up as a learning experience. Autos have a very short veg period before flower leaving leaving minimal room for mistakes and recovery with the environmental conditioning being the most critical for early growth from ground breaking through week 4ish. Temps of 77-82 and RH 65-70 for the first 3 weeks then settling on 78 and 60% moving to flower :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Whats the genetics you are using .Also if the cow pots havent softened up enough for the roots to grow through that would probably cause it to flower early it also could be genetics .just wait see what other members have to say about it .but i can tell you a good strong and stable genetics its dark wizard genetics i got them from sticky seeds uk

1 Like

What genetics is your ak47? Im currently finishing 1 from north atlantic and its fairly small as well

Not sure I got them from ILGM I’m very new and still learning this is my 2nd grow

I got the seeds from ILGM not sure , I only use the cow pots for the seedlings then I take them out because they don’t get soft enough I believe my problem was I didn’t keep them watered enough and should’ve transplanted sooner But you live and learn I think next round I will plant seeds in my final pot and not have to worry about transplanting

2 Likes

See if your going to transplant your best of using solo cups or small plastic pots ,but ive been using these square pots they are made of peat what i do is i put a few slices around the sides and bottom just to make sure the roots can come out and all you do is you plant the whole pot into your big pot cause that peat pot will break down

2 Likes