Trouble with a drying strategy due to space restraints

Hi, the only pot experience I have is reading the guide and this forum. I’m not growing due to illegal status. My question is about drying. I live on a boat and can’t hang upside down due to space and lightening. I read in the guide that I can do a wet trim immediately after harvest (not recommended I know). Can I immediately store the buds in a mason jar with a Bovida pack (will be taped to the top of the lid)? I can do regular masons or ones with vaccum seal. I think it has to be regular because I have to get the moisture out of the bud and into the Bovida pack. Having air for a flow medium makes sense. Like I stated, I’m not growing yet. So feel free to recommend anything. Thank you in advance.

Also I forgot to mention, the boiling point of water decreses when air pressure does. So if I did vaccum the air out, I’m assuming that I would cook the bud?

1 Like

No. Dry the weed first before you jar and dry it thoroughly. Google refrigerator or freezer drying if you have space restraints

4 Likes

You can water cure them also for 7 days and your drying can happen faster !
Youtube is your friend !
Its many options , if you in soil just water starve them for a week in the dark in the pot until it dries , the roots will used the water out the plant faster than you can dehydrate the water out by slow drying .
You find that method for your circumstances being you living on a boat . That has to be some insane growth with the water movement you woukd think :thinking:, hmmmmmm!

2 Likes

You need to dry. Consider a WeDryer XL. Should solve the issues associated with boat life.

2 Likes

You need to dry them first or you could be looking at bud mold. I’ve used a cheap food hydrator to get them to around 30% moisture and hung them in a cardboard box to finish out :love_you_gesture:

1 Like